Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Can someone recommend me a good mouse?

I purchased a Razer Nagga about six months ago. It's already dying on me. The scroll wheel has stopped working and the right mouse button randomly clicks, even if I am not touching the button. Could someone recommend me a mouse that will actually last a good while and won't break after a few months of heavy use.

i really like my logitech g700. Not button overloaded, but you have quite a few.

Have it for over a year and never had a problem with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a logitech g600,same amount of buttons as a Naga and it lasts longer usually,and its a bit bigger so it fits in my hand alot better (tried both mouses)
    http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/pro...o-gaming-mouse

Also not sure about Razer Synapse,but in logitech software you can change the lightning of the mouse,the DPI and make profiles for each game which auto change when you start them,and you can save them on the mouse or hdd,so no need to configure it again after you format/change pcs
    Last edited by Miloscub; 2014-02-06 at 06:30 PM.

Deleted
    I had a Razer HEX, works fine, but not a fan of Synapse (the software that comes with)
    Upgraded to a Logitech G600 & both it & the mouse work great. Well worth every penny

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I purchased a Razer Nagga about six months ago. It's already dying on me. The scroll wheel has stopped working and the right mouse button randomly clicks, even if I am not touching the button. Could someone recommend me a mouse that will actually last a good while and won't break after a few months of heavy use.

I've actually even had the problem with Logitech mice (the random clicking when nothing is pressed)

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    I've actually even had the problem with Logitech mice (the random clicking when nothing is pressed)

The random clicking just started today. It's pretty annoying if you ask me. lol

Deleted
    Had a Razer Naga Molten for almost a year now, working as good as new, I have heard good things about Logitech products though, but every product has a chance of failing so I would personally stick with Razer and replace your Naga.

Deleted
    Corsair M95

I have the M90, excellent quality, little bit bigger/wider than the Naga. The M95 is a slightly upgraded/tweaked model.

depends what type of mouse you like. I only go for simplistic mice because i have all my macros on my Razor Black Widow Ultimate KB, so i just rock a Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical USB3.0 compatible. The click is amazing, and fits my hand better than any Razer or Logi on the market. GG!

sometimes less is more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Corsair M95

I have the M90, excellent quality, little bit bigger/wider than the Naga. The M95 is a slightly upgraded/tweaked model.
    Second this, got the M95 myself, its a great mouse. Easy to use, all the buttons are easily accessible and just the right weight. My only gripe is that the middle button is slightly too stiff for my liking when using it as a 3rd mouse button rather than a wheel.

I agree with Miloscub, I've had the g600 since it came out, it is very solid mouse. Takes some getting use to due to the width, the gshift isn't comfortable at first for claw grip style, but the little finger (pinky) manages fine, all be it sore first few days.

Also on-board memory has a bug where the courser will fly off to the top right/left corner, best to use system no problems there. Also a problem when setting profiles for G-buttons where 2, or 3 will overwrite each other as the same button, can be very frustrating to edit since you really can't unless you start from scratch.

Clicks feel great, buttons are not to hard to push, yet don't feel soggy and the braided cable as always a beautiful thing.

Before the G600, I used a G500, these mice are tanks, I gave my G500 to the kids and it works great to the day. Of course they will have problems, and it is possible to get a lemon, but I always see complaints about Razor products and usually its the same complaints, they must have horrible QC/parts.

Mad Catz MMO 7. Decent amount of buttons, adjustable, lays comfortably in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Corsair M95

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    Second this, got the M95 myself, its a great mouse. Easy to use, all the buttons are easily accessible and just the right weight. My only gripe is that the middle button is slightly too stiff for my liking when using it as a 3rd mouse button rather than a wheel.
    third this, lol. i love the button placement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mice I use and like :

Logitech G600 (at home for games)
    Logitech Performance MX (at work)
    Logitech M705 Marathon (for my laptop when on the go)

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Mice I use and like :

Logitech G600 (at home for games)
    Logitech Performance MX (at work)
    Logitech M705 Marathon (for my laptop when on the go)
    I've replaced my broken razer deathadder with Logitech M705. It was cheap, it works better then razer ever did, it is wireless battery lasts forever and software isn't as obnoxious as synapse. I can only imagine higher models working better yet.

Can't say I had good experiences with my g600s after the mousewheel of the third one died last week, the first one had terrible cursor issues that were not fixable with the common work arounds on their forums and on the second one the right mouse button just stopped working. Never had such issues with other logitech products though to be fair.
    Currently I am using mostly my zowie ec1 evo. It's a very basic mouse though - has no specific driver and only five buttons including the mouse wheel but it seems pretty well made quality wise. Once a week I plug in my naga 2014 for the farmraid.

www(DOT)ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=39&g=ftr

can't post links.

(personal preference, although I've also had a naga last me 3 years now without having to replace anything or have anything differ from it's "out of box" state)

Deleted
    I absolutely love my G700S

If I were to get a new one it would be G602

Both Logitech ofc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by larix View Post
    I've replaced my broken razer deathadder with Logitech M705. It was cheap, it works better then razer ever did, it is wireless battery lasts forever and software isn't as obnoxious as synapse. I can only imagine higher models working better yet.
    I don't even bother with the logitech software personally.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

I'm using the G600 as well and I'm pretty happy with the general feel of the mouse.

M95 vs G600 basically boils down to what button layout you find yourself more comfortable with, as they're both excellent choices.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760