Deleted

Blackfuse 25 Heroic

So my guild is progressing on this fight but I was wondering whether us as warlocks could always manage to do the belt without playing demonology for the leap.

never tryied it, but what about demonic portal? i don't think it's possible. but on 25man environment theres always hunters and rogues/warriors to do the job don't worry

You can do as any spec, but it's a little rough to pull off at first.

You need to glyph eye of kilrogg and jump off the pipe onto the belt before the boss starts. You drop your portal with the eye AS the boss is pulled (portal despawns on entering combat with him). If you do this, you can portal onto the belt every time.

Here's an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR_Yr0Vg6yQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardale View Post
    You can do as any spec, but it's a little rough to pull off at first.

You need to glyph eye of kilrogg and jump off the pipe onto the belt before the boss starts. You drop your portal with the eye AS the boss is pulled (portal despawns on entering combat with him). If you do this, you can portal onto the belt every time.

Here's an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR_Yr0Vg6yQ
    Ah nice thanks mate I'll give this a try, also I can't believe how stupid I am. Only now did I realise that the laser beams on the assembly line actually move in order rather than random -_-

While warlocks are fine at doing this you're far more valuable on the ground killing mines.

ah I misread, yeah that.

Deleted
    There are honestly classes better suited for it. Are you tanking him on top of the mines? If you are, you are probably better off down on the boss aoeing etc.

Just the singletarget dps alone should be enough to keep you on the boss at all times.

Deleted
    Yeah I understand that we are better on the ground but we were testing with different assembly line comps

Warlocks(esp. Destro) are kind of bad for the belt since Chaos bolt is a ridiculously long cast time for the belt to the point where you are most likely going to die to the lasers before you get one off.

Classes your guild should put there:
    -Hunters(If going for all belts, I found SV better personally)
    -Warriors
    -Rogues(Combat)
    -Death Knights(2h Frost)

Classes that can do it but are not really as good as the ones above:
    -WW Monk
    -Mage
    -Elemental Shaman