And I thought I got angry over flappy bird..

http://geekclick.org/teen-arrested-f...ppy-bird-game/

Things quickly got out of hand when Jabari kept teasing Gary about his high score, which was 6. Gary allegedly stabbed Jabari with a knife 17 times in the chest, referencing his high score of 17.

inb4gamersarekillers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    ban violent video games

problem solved
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    ban violent video games

problem solved
    Lol. Yeah, no. (unless you're being sarcastic)

Anyways, your avatar OP... I probably won't sleep tonite. Thanks.

"Police officer Marco Grant told Huzlers, “It’s a tragedy, he murdered his own brother because of a stupid game, I mean, Iv’e played the game before, and it’s hard as sh*t, f*ck that game! I couldn’t even pass 5, Why the f*ck are you a bird if you can’t f*cking fly straight, fake a*s Super Mario piece of sh*t!”. The officer then threw a fit as he remembered how frustrating the game was and had to be taken away by other officers."

I'm pretty sure this article is satire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    "Police officer Marco Grant told Huzlers, “It’s a tragedy, he murdered his own brother because of a stupid game, I mean, Iv’e played the game before, and it’s hard as sh*t, f*ck that game! I couldn’t even pass 5, Why the f*ck are you a bird if you can’t f*cking fly straight, fake a*s Super Mario piece of sh*t!”. The officer then threw a fit as he remembered how frustrating the game was and had to be taken away by other officers."

I'm pretty sure this article is satire.
    lol beat me to it

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Now every expansion, Blizzard releases a new class, or 2 new races into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Why would someone create malware for a mac? Is there a black market for photo albums of cats and half written novels?

Flappy bird root of all evil, illuminati confirmed

Yeah, though it's a fake article, I wouldn't be surprised as equally stupid shit does happen IRL. Also, what the bloody fuck is Flappy Bird?

Quote Originally Posted by Raelys View Post
    Shhhhh now my child.. that isn't the point..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Yeah, though it's a fake article, I wouldn't be surprised if it's real. Also, what the bloody fuck is Flappy Bird?
    It's the most pointless yet addictive annoying iOS/Android game to date. Imagine the game Copter, with super high gravity, very small gaps and giant pipes.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not true, it's from a satire site. I'm closing this because it's being passed off as the truth and we don't need misinformation to cause drama on the forum.