Cool WoD Followers: The Funny Ones

Anyone else noticed: "Oprah Windfury", or "Charles Fergueson", or "Leeroy Jenkins" as followers at the Pax screens?

There was an awesome one at Blizzcon called UMadBrew made me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Anyone else noticed: "Oprah Windfury", or "Charles Fergueson", or "Leeroy Jenkins" as followers at the Pax screens?
    They were there for the Blizzcon 2013 screenshots as well. Personally I don't believe that they will be there for the final product (release) but I could always be wrong. Blizzard typically does funny things like that when showing their new stuff off to the public.

I'm sure a lot of the followers are placeholder right now, but I'm sure there will be some funny ones in the live version. Looking forward to it!

Actually, I feel like I remember there being something about being able to name your own followers. Not sure, though.

Are they just placeholder names i wonder or is blizz really gonna give the followers retarded names like that?

A jokes a joke but seriously it kinda defeats the immersion when your followers all have ridiculous sounding pun names.

Personally I just hope they implement character alts as followers to your garrison. I remember brief word going around during Blizcon about this topic but only time will tell I just think it would be a nice feature if they were to do it as far as showing your alts interact with your main character (with faction restrictions of course.)

Deleted
    Oprah Windfury is as credible as Harrison Jones, oops i forgoy the uldum part...

Didn't they say you could name your followers? It feels like they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengerjk View Post
    Personally I just hope they implement character alts as followers to your garrison. I remember brief word going around during Blizcon about this topic but only time will tell I just think it would be a nice feature if they were to do it as far as showing your alts interact with your main character (with faction restrictions of course.)
    Yeah, I would actually really love this. Or even if you were able to "Import" your friends' characters as followers.

They wouldn't have to match, say, the gear of your alts or anything, just match the class, role, name, and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Yeah, I would actually really love this. Or even if you were able to "Import" your friends' characters as followers.

They wouldn't have to match, say, the gear of your alts or anything, just match the class, role, name, and appearance.
    Thats actually a cool idea though i wouldnt have my alts as followers because i prefer to see them as leaders in there own right not just slaves for my main to boss about.

A Taylor Swiftmend or Chuck Nourish would be cool. Although those are just play-on-words and perhaps not appropriate last names for in-game NPCs, much like Worgen Freeman
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.