Poll: Would you pay $10 for a boosted profession?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, not even for $5.

For one, I have all the professions at max.

For two, leveling a profession takes a lot less time than leveling a fresh character. It does require some gold investment, but I would rather part with my gold than my time.

The only advantage like this would be if somehow I ended up in a raid without a sharder, and I could just pay someone $10 to swap professions as a solution.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Yeah, you know what I would do? I would get the extra slots from PRE-Ordering Diablo 3 expansion.

After that I would follow these steps.
    . Step 1 - Buy 13? level 90s. Take my money Blizzard.
    . Step 2 - Buy 2x Proffesions for every 13 character - Each with Alchemy and a other proffesion with a craftable daily. So that's 26 Proffesion buys.
    . Step 3 - All dat gold at first day of a expansion.
    . Step 4 - Buy transmog all the companions and transmogs.
    . Goal - Watch all them tears from people crying how buying 90s and boosted proffesion is "cheating/pay2win".

Ahh dat face I would make..

I SUPPORT YOU BLIZZARD, TAKE MY CREDIT CARD IT'S YOURS
    Step 5 - You get bored of the expansion and quit within 2 months..

Damn that face I would make.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pay $20 for one and $40 for both provided even if I switch professions, the next profession is instantly boosted to 600, etc.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Nah, I usually spend 10k to buy the "profession kit 1-600" and level it in 2 hours (all thoose crafts are the only thing that takes time).
    Gold sellers are selling 10k gold for $20 (or whatever the current rate is).
    Blizzard can charge $40 because gold sellers are "illegal".

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    no

too expensive.

professions are too easy, and differently from levels, they don't create entry barriers. you can be level 0 at engineering, and you'll still be able to play with your max level friends if your toon is max level too.
    Yeah $10 is a lot when thats all mom gives you for allowance

Now this crosses the line since you can make gear from these things

Free levels is one thing