Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I do agree that we shouldn't be throwing anywhere near as much money abroad as we do, British people give plenty to Charities anyway, why should our Government then give our taxes away? That money is supposed to be used for the betterment of the country.

Saying that however, I won't vote for a party where every issue boils down to "WE HATE THEM FOREIGN TYPES!!!1!!11!!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-25793358

Well, excuse me for trusting the BBC and Huffington post then.
    Try reading your own links in the future before posting them as fact, Silvester was a hardcore member of the conservative party that left and joined UKIP only a year ago, a years membership of a party before being kicked out hardly qualifies him as their spokesman.

10+ Year Old Account
    While i do NOT agree with everything said by UKIP, i have to agree with them on this one. Charity begins at home and when you are more concerned with spending billions on the EU with little to show for it but a few stupid laws and mass immigration than on your own population, something is wrong.

Of course we should help those in need, BUT when our own populace needs aid they COME FIRST, no ifs or buts, just get it done.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote ukip
    I think i would rather vote for conservatives than ukip and i hate conservatives with every fiber of my being :S

To Americans/outside uk they are party of central right like the labour party yet hold extreme right policies against certain topics ie. immigration/ eu
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2014-02-07 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    And yet again the Benelux is too small to even comment on . Seems Denmark is part of Germany but the Benelux looks a different colour green

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kivana View Post
    While i do NOT agree with everything said by UKIP, i have to agree with them on this one. Charity begins at home and when you are more concerned with spending billions on the EU with little to show for it but a few stupid laws and mass immigration than on your own population, something is wrong.

Of course we should help those in need, BUT when our own populace needs aid they COME FIRST, no ifs or buts, just get it done.
    Just call 1-800-ineedadutchman. We will come fix those dykes of yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivana View Post

A lot of the funding required to help the most deserved and at-risk is already present in the UK, it's just mismanaged or abused. There's valid arguments on both sides but I would rather the money go to slum-children in India than pay for some twats Methadone in the UK.

(not disputing what you said, just sharing my view)

Typical UKIP ploy: "Disgruntled with anything? Then send us your protest votes!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Yeah, UKIP are the British (they only really hold any ground in England) political party who are scared of anyone that isn't white.
    Oh come on, they don't like the vast majority of white people either.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Right OP lets fucking dance. First of all, daily mail fuck off.

I think its common knowledge that UKIP is a party mainly supported by closet BNP voters. Let's start by adressing the flood issue you seem to have fixated on.

The problems with foriegn aid stem from corruption and fraud however all in all its a fucking brillant programme. I think we were the worlds 2nd biggest donor to the global fund, millions of lives have been saved. Our aid does need to be more carefully scrutinised and managed however, look at the cash we give to Paul Kagame's regime. Should we be doing that? In a word no.

Most of the places that get floodedd should never have been given planning permission to build on fucking flood plains. There is your common sense.

UKIP are obsessed with pr stunts what have they actually done. Look at thier MEPS : they haven't forced single amendment to a European regulation. Instead Farage gives roaring speeches, while the other MEPs barely manage to keep a straight face. Go and look at the UKIP MEP expenses, thats a good laugh.

Thier immigration policy has no economic credibility.

Oh and lets not even get talking about individual members, the Hamilton's for example.

UKIP is nothing more than a pressure group, giving them any real political credit as a party is a joke.