Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    So basically somewhere in the US, democrats we're being busted for doing this exact same thing, so this is their reaction out of it. Yell louder than your opponent about what is happening while shifting the blame and people won't pay attention to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    It's still buried at the bottom of the page beyond the scroll down, below the 'donate' form, twitter link, and (laughably named) privacy policy. If they were interested in being remotely honest (instead of precisely as dishonest as the law allows) then the disclaimer would be right under the banner at the top.

Also, you completely failed to address the site's lack of references (html links, printed materials, or even time and place) to the attacks made on the candidate. Heck, they may even be true, but 1) failing to source them, and 2) making it appear to be from the candiate, make the whole thing rather sleazy.

I'm not sure if it's more sad or troubling (maybe both) that the National Republican Congressional Committee is convinced their candidate in a 'red' state won't be able to win on their own merits.

I edited your quoted text above solely to make a point. I'm sure you don't mind since I'm putting in this disclaimer in the same font size as the rest of this post.
    I don't see sources cited when I watch the news, or read most articles on cnn, fox, msnbc, abcnews, nbcnews Etc. etc.
    Lack of sources doesn't qualify as libel or slander from a legal perspective.

Too many wikigeneration people these days, sources are only required for school papers and wikipedia. Apart from those, anyone can make any claim they wish about anyone, at any time. My source : Every political ad in the last 30 years.

The sad part is, quite a few people would visit this site and not realize what it is, and most likely donate. 100% their own fault for lack of reading comprehension 2 sentences in, still sad.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?