Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    oof. got a whif of some sour grapes over here.

Canada is Hockey. Other nations are looking up to our skill, competitiveness, resilience and resolve.

Future Olympic athletes are possibly training on a pond about 400m from my front door. This is what your nations hockey program is up against. It goes all across our nation.
    I actually laughed, congrats on the stupidest post in the thread, in a thread filled with many many silly posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I actually laughed, congrats on the stupidest post in the thread, in a thread filled with many many silly posts.
    Nothing he said was a lie. Canada is a hockey nation, and if any country wants to be as good as us (I don't mean winning one gold, or beating Canada once in a blue moon) they need to take notes. There is no other place in the world where you'll find hockey everywhere. Our kids often start skating before they can even fully walk. We're taught the fundamentals from an early age, and practice them constantly, whether it's on the ice or in the middle of the street. We do this all year-round, every year, and it shows in the NHL and in the Olympics. That's what every other country is up against.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright guys the winter Olympics is over and well this forum seems to have gone south so I'm locking it. If you would like to discuss Hockey "Go Ducks" the NHL thread is right here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Season-Thread .