Links:

requiem-sanctus.guildlaunch.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier16_25

Past Guild progress:

Tier 12 6/7 HC
Tier 13 8/8 HC
Tier 14 5/6 HC
Tier 15 11/13 HC

Requiem Sanctus is always looking for experienced players to contend and attend our main raid roster. Recruitment is open to all classes, regardless of ilvl or exp all exceptional applications will be considered.

What we can offer you:

Raiding: We offer a stable, mature raiding roster, Monday-Thursday 20:00-23:00 server time, in this time we are progressing in heroic SoO with most likely 1 raid on Tuesday to clear remaining bosses on normal to ensure people can obtain the best gear that they can. We also offer a Flex raid run on Saturday's for those who have alt's and/or need gear from there.

Stability: Requiem Sanctus is a long standing guild since vanilla. And has members which have the same experience within the game. We have a strong team of officer's and dedicated members who are always online and available for any consern's which you may have. This is not a guild which is only online when its raid time, we have very active members who are social and happy to help you to the best of their ability.

Social Side: As i said before we have very active members within the game always looking to do things together, if you wanted to do an ICC run for example it would be unlikely another guildy wouldn't be online who wants to do the same. Our members are mature and offer you a guild which you can feel a part of and have a home there, not just a name above your head.

What we expect from you:

Attendance: We expect our raider's to attend a minimum of 2-3 raids a week, while in the trial period we would hope you attend as many as possible so that we can fully assess your potential within the guild.
If there is a reason that you are unable a raid, it is required that you either, post on the forum to let us know or that you contact an officer/dedicated member online.

Dedication: As i said before we want this guild to feel like a home to you, not a name above your head and for that exact reason i expect our members to pay the same respect to other's within our community. We are looking for dedicated members who will be loyal to the guild not simply looking for a bit of loot.

Communication: For you to be a part of our raiding roster it is a requirement that you have a working Mic and stable internet connection, so that you can communicate understandably over Ventrilo. We take communication very seriously in this guild and if you cannot do the same then this guild is not for you.

Contact US: We have a number of active members within game who will always be happy to answer your questions.
You can also post in this forum if you have anymore questions and/or interested in joining our ranks.
For anything more spesific you feel you may need to ask please contact myself at Clint#1750

Thanks for reading and hope to be raiding with you soon!!