The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Is there a list on realm "not yet connected"?

Hi guys, as the title says, I'd like to know if there is a list somewhere that shows those realms that have not yet been connected.
    The google searches I do all result in showing me the list of already connected realms.

If not, I guess I could always make one myself in Excel by comparing the connected list with the total list, I am just hoping someone beat me to it.

--Curry
    Last edited by cbeefman; 2014-02-07 at 05:41 PM. Reason: just noticed the typo in title, oops

I doubt there is one. The only thing you can do is take the connected list and compare that to the full realm list. That should get you the list that is not connected. As an aside my realm Thrall-US has not been connected yet.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neither has mine and I'm ITCHING for it to be.
    Not sure about yours but Ysera has been suffering lately in terms of population and the recruitment pool as far as I can tell.
    And on the personal side, I'm itching for more char slots I have one of every class at 90, and I have a bank toon (yes that means my BANK TOON is lvl 90 lol, I had to delete my bank toon to make my monk)
    New toon slots would mean I can actually have multiple bank toons (ya I'm a hoarder) and also be able to level along with my wife instead of boring run throughs.

Quote Originally Posted by cbeefman View Post
    Hi guys, as the title says, I'd like to know if there is a list somewhere that shows those realms that have not yet been connected.
    The google searches I do all result in showing me the list of already connected realms.

If not, I guess I could always make one myself in Excel by comparing the connected list with the total list, I am just hoping someone beat me to it.

--Curry
    The full list can be found on Wowpedia on the page titled 'connected realms'.
    There is also a sticky in the offical wow EU/NA general forums which list upcoming connections.