Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Sorry, I can empathize with someone who steals to feed their family; but I just don't find any reasonable excuse for arson. So he'll get zero sympathy from me. Besides, you know what they say, "play with fire and you'll get burnt" - so he did. Would I enjoy watching him burn to his dead? No, because it's not pretty. But it'd certainly be something he got himself into.

Sounds like he got what was coming to him. Maybe now he'll think twice before starting another fire.

That doesn't really look like his arm is on fire, it looks like his container of gas is burning at the nozzle.

All I want to say is "Didn't your mommy teach you not to play with fire".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    For what reason do you justify what he's doing? He's not a homeless man who needs bread to live, he's setting something on fire, where there are very dire consequences besides any good logical reason for doing it. Collecting insurance money (if that's what you think was the reason for his actions) isn't a good reason.
    Dude you're completely missing the point here. I'm not justifying what the hell he did. I'm condemning it. But you don't have to act like a fucking shark that is out for blood. You don't have to go all "Hallelujah!" if he burns to death, you don't have to act like a savage beast just because he did something incredibly bad and stupid.

I'm NOT saying that there are any excuses. Jesus christ.. I don't care about the reason to why he did what he did but I'm sure as fuck not going to sit here and pretend that you guys are normal when you stoop to his level and act like a bunch of hypocrites. "He could've burned someone by accident as a chain reaction to setting the car on fire, I hope he burns, I wish he would burn, I hope he burned to death.." etc etc. Don't you see the big fat fucking elephant in the room here? I sure do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post

No it probaly did not. (just kidding)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    Whoever listened to their moms about that?

Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    Take a bunch of pointless speculations.
    Not pointless, actually they are more important and true than you can imagine.
    Add some fallacies presented as facts.
    It's a fact.
    Spice it up with a little tough guy attitude.
    This whole post you did is useless.