Clipping Mindflay and other Spriest questions

Sorry if this has been asked but I didn't see clear answers from searches. So I am back to playing wow casual raiding after quitting in cata and have a couple of questions
    1. Is it worth clipping mindflay to cast mindblast and or SWD?
    2. If you have 6-4 seconds left on SWP and VT with 3 orbs, do you recast them then DP/MF 2x or do recast do you wait to refresh the dots first then cast.
    3. If you have a choice between needing to refresh a dot or casting a MB the just proced, which do you go for?
    4. Multi targeting DPS - 2-4 mobs. I assume keep VT/SWP on all mobs, but if you have 3 orbs too, do you DP and MF2x or do you just DP and go back to refreshing your dots?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked but I didn't see clear answers from searches. So I am back to playing wow casual raiding after quitting in cata and have a couple of questions
    1. Is it worth clipping mindflay to cast mindblast and or SWD?
    2. If you have 6-4 seconds left on SWP and VT with 3 orbs, do you recast them then DP/MF 2x or do recast do you wait to refresh the dots first then cast.
    3. If you have a choice between needing to refresh a dot or casting a MB the just proced, which do you go for?
    4. Multi targeting DPS - 2-4 mobs. I assume keep VT/SWP on all mobs, but if you have 3 orbs too, do you DP and MF2x or do you just DP and go back to refreshing your dots?
    1. Always cast MB and SWD on CD. Never ever delay those.
    2. Refresh DoTs, MFI away.
    3. Again, never ever delay MB or SWD.
    4. DP, MFI, DoT all the things.

Deleted
    There are situations where you refresh dots while dp is running, and not before. For this to happen the current Dots on your target have to be significantly stronger than the ones you would apply in order to MF:I safely. This is often the case when you have a Bboy max stack Dotline running together with ToF and LMG. Letting those tick for their full duration is a dps increase even if it means you have to interrupt MF:I to ensure full uptime.