Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I read a bit about those girls, it's unclear whether they are really gay.... They seem to kiss frequently on stage..
    But that isn't an indicator to me.
    I mean Madonna and Britney did the tongue thingy, and both are straight.. lol
    Even so, it would violate the anti-gay propaganda laws in Russia.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Merrrrricuh! I mean come on though OP why not just change the fricken channel to one that IS playing the opening games. Do you have only NBC or something?

Currently Playing: Eldevin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by plat0nic View Post
    Merrrrricuh! I mean come on though OP why not just change the fricken channel to one that IS playing the opening games. Do you have only NBC or something?
    They do have the exclusive rights... they bought them, so yeah.. they are the only ones broadcasting it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    I don't have TV, I needs to find a site that is going to stream all the women's curling. Only part of the games I'm interested in watching.
    Awesome!!!! I am glued to the T.V for the entirety of the Briers Cup. Womens curling is getting sexy, those uniforms, the calibre of women, bow chicka bow wow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Even so, it would violate the anti-gay propaganda laws in Russia.
    Ain't that ironic, considering a country where the "hardest men" their most powerful leaders kissed each other all the time? LOL

Someone tell me the difference between this:

And that:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by plat0nic View Post
    Awesome!!!! I am glued to the T.V for the entirety of the Briers Cup. Womens curling is getting sexy, those uniforms, the calibre of women, bow chicka bow wow!
    My dad used to watch figure skating religiously, for one reason only... To get to see some wardrobe malfunction lol

I am mad because of the censorship...
    US broadcast will happen in 7 hours from now, and cherry picked censored as the network pleases..
    Anything and everything that goes on outside the US borders is either delayed or extremely censored. That's the point.
    People in the country aren't even aware of it for the most part, how the media networks manipulate the content we get.
    Are you kidding? They are airing it during PRIME TIME because that is when the majority of people are available to watch it (and also when commercials make the most money). This is the same as every Olympics that is outside of US time zones, no matter what network was airing it.

Incidentally, you could watch it on NBC's web pages if you wanted... *gasp* Uncensored!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveon View Post
    Are you kidding? They are airing it during PRIME TIME because that is when the majority of people are available to watch it (and also when commercials make the most money). This is the same as every Olympics that is outside of US time zones, no matter what network was airing it.

Incidentally, you could watch it on NBC's web pages if you wanted... *gasp* Uncensored!
    they didn't stream it.....
    And we've been through that already..

10+ Year Old Account
    I read a bit about those girls, it's unclear whether they are really gay.... They seem to kiss frequently on stage..
    But that isn't an indicator to me.
    I mean Madonna and Britney did the tongue thingy, and both are straight.. lol
    I'm pretty sure they played that lesbian card back in the days only to get more attention, because as "musicians" they're completely talentless and generic. If I remember correct, they were quite famous for a few years by the time they claimed to be lesbian. Plus various other attention whore actions here and there support that thought. They were just brought back as some sort of comeback to that media bullshit that it's illegal to be gay in Russia.

Olympics is a RL ePeen contest?? No medals to be won during opening ceremony!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuax View Post
    I'm pretty sure they played that lesbian card back in the days only to get more attention, because as "musicians" they're completely talentless and generic. If I remember correct, they were quite famous for a few years by the time they claimed to be lesbian. Plus various other attention whore actions here and there support that thought. They were just brought back as some sort of comeback to that media bullshit that it's illegal to be gay in Russia.
    Thanks for some insider information, very much appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of funny/ironic pseudo-gay things with the Sochi Olympics:

And just for fun, also at Sochi:

I wonder if the other half of the toilet is on the other side of the wall. If so it would be awesome if you could use both at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    I wonder if the other half of the toilet is on the other side of the wall. If so it would be awesome if you could use both at the same time.
    You can't even raise the lid. And only one side would have access to the flushing handle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am mad because of the censorship...
    US broadcast will happen in 7 hours from now, and cherry picked censored as the network pleases.. Gotta look a little further than "I don't like the Olympics, I don't care"...
    Anything and everything that goes on outside the US borders is either delayed or extremely censored. That's the point.
    People in the country aren't even aware of it for the most part, how the media networks manipulate the content we get.
    It's not about the censorship. It's about the aliens. They don't want you to see it live.