Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    If the guy isn't creepy I take it as a compliment. I mean, who doesn't like to be complimented?

Deleted
    I'm so egocentric, compliments from anything or anyone are welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Of course not. Why would I get offended by it?
    Getting told that you look 'hot' doesn't mean that you automatically have to enter a relationship with that person...or any other form of intercourse.
    Intercourse, LOL I hate that word. Lets just call it sex, much more fun and natural. Intercourse sounds like a scientific term. xD

As for the topic, I would probably feel a little uncomfortable.

I'm always flattered when chicks hit on me, or make comments in reference to my appearance if it's positive.

I don't know. I guess I'd be flattered.

Not that anyone would call me hot but yeah I would be okay with it.

Well i've had guys hit on me before, when I was younger it made me feel very uncomfortable and I would get somewhat defensive about it. These days I just laugh it off and take it as a compliment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably react badly regardless of the gender of the person complimenting me. I have no idea how to take compliments, I'd probably just stare at the person as if they'd just claimed the moon is made of cheese and peanut butter or carry on as if they hadn't said anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    im allright with it, no problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, actually take it as a complement, to tell the truth.

My gay friends tell me that they can tell when someone is gay or straight, so I have no idea why I get hit on by dudes all the time. No one has actually straight up asked me on a date or anything, and I've never just come out and told them I'm straight, but I get complemented often enough that I really wonder. I act rather effeminate at times, and maybe that's why.

I live in Portland, and it's almost impossible to walk 5 feet here without passing at least a dozen people of the LGBT persuasion. Certainly not the place for homophobes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

No, I'd be flattered. I'm not available to anyone except my wife, though.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Nope, I take the complement.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Feels great to have both women and men looking at me. A compliment is a compliment and a compliment doesnt mean said person will cross a line making sexual remarks whatnot.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I do want to point out, because I think people are making unspoken reference-- If you point out to a girl she's beautiful or hot, it's a compliment. If you make lewd comments, or proposition her unwantedly, it's harassment.

The difference is sexual harassment is generally done not complimentary but as a power thing. People will harass someone and then say they just can't take a compliment, but it's not a compliment, its aggression. Please do understand the difference.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    You are hot Majad.

Putting that on my Box of Compliments and stash it on some place.

Errr, nope. A compliment's a compliment.