Thread: Help!!

Help!!

I am looking for a pre-made UI similar to elv or lui v3 that I can use on a 1360 x 768 screen until I can get a new screen. Elv looks really squished and cluttered on my screen even in the setting for my resolution.

Also if my native resolution of my screen is 1360x768 what setting should I use in wow as that is not one of my options I have 1280*768 which is what I am using as well as 1440x900 1280x800 128x720
    Last edited by lefse; 2014-02-07 at 09:33 PM. Reason: more info

1280x720 is the same aspect ratio (relative shape) so that should prevent stretching excessively in one direction.
    However since you can't select the native resolution of your screen then the whole image may be stretched a little to fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    get a new monitor with a supported resolution, monitors are really cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by lefse View Post
    I am looking for a pre-made UI similar to elv or lui v3 that I can use on a 1360 x 768 screen until I can get a new screen. Elv looks really squished and cluttered on my screen even in the setting for my resolution.

Also if my native resolution of my screen is 1360x768 what setting should I use in wow as that is not one of my options I have 1280*768 which is what I am using as well as 1440x900 1280x800 128x720
    you can change sizes on all the frames. I didn't like it on my 26" with a high resolution either, so i had to change it around.
    I ended up customizing so much on it that i scratched it and made a better ui in shorter time on my own. Things like the poor way to show debuffs/aggro and such was the last straw for me in it.
    Basically you have to love almost all of it from start, or you're better of making your own.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away