Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    That list makes me think the OP just wants to return to the dark days of endless caster cleave pillaring all day every day ruining 3v3.

Warrior D Stance damage really? Is doing half the damage of locks and Dks too much? Or do you just want warriors nerfed to the point where we either cant kill anything, or get killed in any short stun?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ive seen warriors do crazy damage in dstance.. clever use of game mechanics makes it really strong.
    Some warriors can do it.. and some cant.

F that. I worked hard for my looms and chants so I can not only steamroll noobs, but help my team win. Alliance NEEDS twinks. Have you seen low-level PvP? Alliance almost never wins (true for all brackets really)
    WTB talented signature creators!

Would be nice if frost mages had to really cast stuff, 55k icelances in non frozen full griveous targets... SKILLLLLL!

Would be nice if hunters had less CC and a lil bit less dmg too

- Take away many CC's added in MOP (remove nearly all new CC's added in MOP imo)
    - Improve DK's defensive capabilities a lot! unholy can do quite good dps in blood presence, while frost's damage is halfen in blood presence (espesially DW frost). Even tho we can blood presence at times, losing lots of dps we still die faster than any other classes. Why did blizzard nerf Icebound Fortitude in MOP? It used to be 30%, now it's 20... dps DK's seriously need some heavy defensive boosts.
    Frost DK's lost their best tool in pvp, Hungering Cold, making us even less wanted in pvp.......
    - Hunters, rogues and warriors have too much of everything really
    - most CD reset skills should be removed. Rather give several skills 2 charges

I agree that BoS could use a little nerf; a CD or energy increase cost.

Shitvarra

Hunters - theres no secret I dont like them for the reason of them being hard to shut down while they themselves can dish out respectable damage (chimera shot) and their CCs. Either a little nerf to damage or a cut in their CC. Deterrence I don't mind - let them keep it.

Bleed damage. I do believe dots should tick harder, at least dots that you cast to apply, well, I can only think of vampiric touch atm. But 40k+ crits from warriors and ferals are not ok.

Paralytic poison. In my opinion - assa rogue with para (which I played in 5.1 hehehe heh .. ) is one of the most skilless things in the game. Paralytic adds root and a stun to a rogue's existing arsenal of garrote, cheap shot, kidney, gouge, cloak, vanish (x2) and blind that locks casters down completely. ("casters don't cast" - but as far as casters goes, I've played spriest and destro lock in mop (this patch for the most part) and I do feel I actually have to well, cast).

Priests.. hmm. Angelic feathers can prove to be quite the escape. Maybe do something about those, particularly with spectral guise, and they become little rogues for a brief moment.

Warriors are still aids, but my success rate against them seem to depend on the presence of a demonic circle. Frost dks might be glass cannons, but in my experience, more cannons than glass.

Ele shamans can do some tweaking. Flame shock and lava burst lava burst lava burst. I know people complain about chaos bolt, but at least you can see that shit coming. Ele shaman's damage, not so much. Their offhealing isn't something I find problematic. Annoying from time to time, sure. But the damage. Oh the damage.

As a final note: I mostly just do bgs. Yes, I'm a random bg scrub. Do remember that pvp is more than just 1800, 2k, 2,2k whatever 3s.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    I
    Bleed damage. I do believe dots should tick harder, at least dots that you cast to apply, well, I can only think of vampiric touch atm. But 40k+ crits from warriors and ferals are not ok.
    Feral bleeds are fine, they need to be applied with combo points(the strong one) and melee range. An affliction lock just use instants and very short casts from 40y range.

Played both for many many years now. Feral isn't as easy as lock, as descriped you have to work for your dots and are easily locked down by fears and stuns, both of these cces are the strongest in the game right now, look all the threads that demand fears to be weakened so it breaks sooner on dmg.

The issue with the frost dk for you as a lock just is, that he is basicly immune to fear and for a brief moment any magic cc/dmg cast by just 1 player, but ams can break against wizard cleaves in arenas as it was nerfed.

In MoP pvp there is still a lot of rock, paper, sciccsors balance as we know well in classic and bc pvp, just cause almost all classes spam cc and healers got godmode makes it appear a bit different, but you notice there are hard counters when you do dd vs dd, duels happen everytime, in arenas, bgs, isle and so on.

Warrior bleeds are too high though as they require only melee range and are too good in everything else allready. Icing on the cake.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2014-02-11 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    if by years you mean mop...

its also a problem because the only way to stop the damage/cc is to hard cc them, casters can be locked out and/or silenced, along with effectively los'd
    If by years I mean patch 2.3, which was in Burning Crusade, which was many years ago. Apparently you're clueless, not gonna bother responding to anything else you say.

Priests.. hmm. Angelic feathers can prove to be quite the escape. Maybe do something about those, particularly with spectral guise, and they become little rogues for a brief moment.

Ele shamans can do some tweaking. Flame shock and lava burst lava burst lava burst. I know people complain about chaos bolt, but at least you can see that shit coming. Ele shaman's damage, not so much. Their offhealing isn't something I find problematic. Annoying from time to time, sure. But the damage. Oh the damage.

As a final note: I mostly just do bgs. Yes, I'm a random bg scrub. Do remember that pvp is more than just 1800, 2k, 2,2k whatever 3s.
    Angelic feathers are actually not that great for getting away. With Hamstring or Crip Poison or any other slow you still can't out run people. It's no different than Resto Shamans kiting with Ghost Wolf really, in fact between my Priest and Shaman I'd say Ghost Wolf is significantly better for running away. That being said, feathers have other uses so by no means am I saying they're weak.

Ele isn't nearly as bad as Destro when it comes to damage. Ele has rather predictable burst that can be stopped by dispelling Flame Shock most of the time, Destro has predictable burst in that you can see him casting Chaos Bolt, but most of the time you can't do anything to stop it, so you just kind of know you're dead and wishing you could interrupt him. I'd fight an Ele over a Destro lock any day of the weak.

And you're right, PvP is more than just 3s, but 3s are all they balance for. So talking about balance issues in random BGs is kind of a waste of time, because at the end of the day it doesn't make a difference. You don't win or lose BGs because of balance issues, you win or lose BGs based on how many mentally disabled people are on your team, if you have more idiots than the other team you lose, if you have less you win. Class balance means virtually nothing.

I agree that BoS could use a little nerf; a CD or energy increase cost.

Make my mangle hit more than 7k on plate then plz.

All our damage is in bleeds as feral what you suggest would destroy us. Even in PVE damage from mangle/shred is less than 10% of our overall dps. Any comp running feral would never be able to have the kill target as a plate if you nurf bleeds.

Deleted
    Regarding hunters..Nerfing deterrence or making them stand still while casting again will put them back to the spot they were in for several years.

BARELY PLAYED

edit: nerf their cc or dmg on chimera shot instead.
    just leave casting and deterrence alone.

Deleted
    One of my biggest beefs in Arena:

* Self-healing: This is just ridiculous. DPS'ers should not be able to selfheal at all. Also the healing some dps-hybrids can crank out should be lowered.
    * The damage of a resto druid in cat form when he pops his Heath of the wild thing. Those guys can crit for well over 100k. That is higher then I ever crit on my fully geared rogue. Also who figured druids should have a blink like ability?
    * more on one DR: 1 DR for sap/stun/poly/roots/etc, 1 DR for silences = more tactical use instead of spamming all the CC

Deleted
    Self healing is fine, just some DPS specs have too much self healing

If by years I mean patch 2.3, which was in Burning Crusade, which was many years ago. Apparently you're clueless, not gonna bother responding to anything else you say.
    deadzone was not removed in bc or wrath or during cata

and now i see why you said 2.3, not revering the "no man's land" was talking about melee range shooting.
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2014-02-12 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    Would be nice if frost mages could really cast stuff, 55k icelances in non frozen full griveous targets... SKILLLLLL!

Would be nice if hunters had less CC and a lil bit less dmg too
    Fixed that for you. As soon as you remove 90% of the silences, stuns, and interrupts from the game, I will have no problem casting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza View Post
    Self healing is fine, just some DPS specs have too much self healing
    Some classes only have healing to survive.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Defensive stance is far too strong, warriors take soo little damage and still doing great damage in it. Either reduce the damage reduction or make the dps-penality larger

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    Things that need to go
    Only a Blizzard Designer would be allowed to tell what "needs to go". Otherwise, don't confuse with what you feel could be "improved".

Deleted
    Deterrence doesn't really need merging, hunters are very easy to kill, deterence is needed by them to survive more than 5 seconds. Hunters do need some changes to their movement I think, but I don't know what. They can't go back to no moving while casting because it's just too weak. But at the moment they are ranged with. I penalty to movement while attacking.

for burst of speed, really it's annoying in battleground, but I've basically never seen a rogue use it in arena as the other options are better. I got annoyed with a rogue in twin peaks earlier who just spammed Bos with the flag, I think it could use a little cool down or higher energy cost.

subterfuge, annoying but wouldn't say it's overpowered, I have been killed by rogues in the opener though, but that's more an issue with their burst damage than subterfuge.

now paladins, they make me rage. Just can't beat them in my we monk. Their damage and self healing and defensive cool downs are just so strong. It's the only class I'm having trouble with 1v1

just my thoughts on some of the stuff in this thread.