Poll: Which Prot playstyle did you enjoy most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    TBC probably mostly due to nostalgia but I liked tab target threat management and the feel of situational awareness that seems missing from the game currently.

I voted TBC, but I have to say my favorite included everything up until the Cata pre-patch. There was a short time in Wrath where I had an absolute blast with a hybrid prot/arms spec with MS, something like 33/0/38. Very fun spec to play, I miss the talent trees.

TBC, Tanking today is boring and threat is too easy. Back when you knew a good tank because they could hold good threat as well as positioning and raid leading, that was what I always loved the most.

Having infinite rage in TBC was just too fun. I liked being able to spam cleave.

Deleted
    I personally love the MoP playstyle but I also really enjoyed the weaving from stance dancing that was in cata. Weaving a Collosus smash shield slam was extremely satsifying and I do miss it alot, as well as rend and retaliation

Deleted
    MoP, and it's not just because Prot Warriors are easily the most overpowered tanks at the moment. *rolls eyes*

While I think the active mitigation style is much better for tanking, I really liked protection PVP in WOTLK right around the time African turtle cleave became popular.

i was an MT during vanilla and it was boring as hell it was pretty much spam sunder with the occasional HS thrown in since most tanks didnt even put enough points in to even get shield slam all you needed was 15 points in the tree to get defiance and you were a "tank"

I loved Vanilla at the time, but once they got it right in MoP and there was enough gear to feel reasonable, my god do I love it.

MOP by far.

BC, although I'd take some of the QoL changes from LK/Cata and I'd obviously prefer the later boss / encounter designs, MoP being arguably the best for that part sofar.
    I liked fighting the environment and protecting allies instead of fighting my resources and playing a dps in tank spec (MoP style).