Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'd sooner bathe in my own urine than apply Axe "extract of douche bag" body spray.

And peace comes when all your enemies are dead, fact.

Quote Originally Posted by plat0nic View Post
    Axe are marketing geniuses. I'm fairly certain their products are awful for you.
    What gave that away? Was it one of their previous slogans, "Double-pits-to-chesty"?

Deleted
    Aw the ad was quite cute, I liked it. But there're too many butthurt pricks who've been bullied by axe body-spray users. This alone tells alot about the era we're living in, and the people who frequent these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Are you honestly so uninformed to the point that you believe North Korea and Iran (what the video was referencing) are anywhere... REMOTELY close ethically to the US?!

I get that some people love to hate the US, but suggesting something like that is asinine.
    Where did I say that? Will you read my post please or do you like straw mans that much? I am not hating on the US, you are jumping to conclusions.

And people, stop posting "don't take it seriously, it's just an ad" when I already stated that I don't take it seriously, but only had to facepalm about the cliches.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Aw the ad was quite cute, I liked it. But there're too many butthurt pricks who've been bullied by axe body-spray users. This alone tells alot about the era we're living in, and the people who frequent these forums.
    Do you honestly believe that the only way one could possibly not like an Axe commercial is if they have been bullied by a person wearing an Axe product? This concept intrigues me, and I would like to hear more about it.