I F-ing Did it!!!!!!! Proving G Style

Just wanted to share my happiness with someone, its 4:00 AM so noone other to msg to :P

Healer one was def hardest for me, I did it as Holy Priest and if i wouldnt have had Canibalize as Undead i wouldnt have got it

The tanking one was the most annyoing as it felt like it had acctualy nothing with tank to do aswell as there was basicily only 1 wave that was acctualy hard, and by that i mean Close to impossible IMO. I did it as BrM Monk

The dps one was the easiest but the most RNG, it felt like it was dependet on how lucky u were with trinket procs and class procs when u needed em the most. When i got a lucky run it was face roll. I did it as WW Monk

Any others who are working on this or have completed it?
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2014-02-08 at 03:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, gratz!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice man, congrats!

Very nice - Congrats!!

I have endless healer and endless tank. I haven't tried the damage yet, I actually forgot about proving grounds (thanks for reminding me), now I have something to work on over the weekend while I sit here at home nursing this damn cold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, cool. Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    There's this concept called "fun." I know it's foreign to most of the people on this forum, but perhaps you should look into it; there's a school of thought that suggests it's integral to why people play games.

Very nice job, now go to bed. You sir, need a serious beauty sleep!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gz man, really gz.
    I completed all 3 some weeks ago as r-shaman, frost mage and BrM Monk. In my experience, the tank challenge was really a challenge for me ( wave x9 Im looking @ you =3)

-----------
    For people wondering what specc I used for the challenges:
    BrM Monk
    Talent: 2-1-2-3-2-1
    Glyphs: Major; Breath of Fire,Clash,Fortifying Brew
    Minor; No needed
    Gems: Mixed Haste/Crit/Mastery

Resto Shaman
    Talent: 2-3-1-2-3-1
    Glyphs: Major; Telluric Currents, Eternal earth, Healing Wave
    Minor; No needed
    Gems: Int/Spirit/Haste
    Playstyle; Unleashed Fury->Healing Rain ->Spam Lightning bolt as much as possible. Keep riptide/Earthshield up!

Frost Mage
    Talent: 1-3-3-3-2-1
    Glyphs: Major; Frost Nova, Splitting Ice, Icy Veins
    Minor; No needed
    Gems: Int/Haste
    --------------------------
    And again GZ mate!

Deleted
    very cool, ill have to try that out myself some day

Big congrats man, I've been meaning to work on this myself. I'm totally jealous, maybe this'll be the motivation I need to grind this out myself.

One question for you: What spec and challenge did you complete to get [You're Doing it Wrong]?

Nice stuff. I currently got all achies beside tank 20 and 30, havent found out what waves i need to use major cds, and optimal builds for my dk :S

Deleted
    Congtratz man! What spec did you use for "your doing it wrong"?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinath View Post
    Congtratz man! What spec did you use for "your doing it wrong"?
    I did the dps version as holy priest, with chakra increasing dmg on smite it was alot easier than doing it as disc