Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Have you even seen what Brazil is doing to make room for the World cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinath View Post
    Have you even seen what Brazil is doing to make room for the World cup?
    Well we aren't talking about Brazil. Make another thread for that if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It isn't because they should be banned. What needs to happen is, those people need to be condemned to the fullest extent of our abilities.
    Condemnation is fine and I agree with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Hey, a Swede, plz get out of Germany, haven't you wiped out enough whole communities and even the whole freaking landscapes enough?

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-930828.html

Before

After

Since this thread is about evicting people, I thought I should point out what happens in the lovely west..
    What kind of crap are you going on about here, exactly? Are you insane or what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    You fail to see the point.Diplomacy failed,next stop-economical sanctions.X enforces sanctions on Y.Y tries to play bad mfer role,his own people suffer but the lunatic who is out of touch with reality doesnt seem to care,sanctions arent lifted since Y doesnt care to cooperate with X.
    USA shouldnt take full blame on what was going on from 1992-2003.They had their own stance and more or less fair offers to Saddam and his thugs.
    Hell you could say the same about N-Korea and blame Western imperialists for the fiasco that N-Korea is.Well, sorry we have our standarts and if you dont live up to them - sucks to be you huh.

Yes and itd be silly to denied that its was a massive failure on USA part - they allowed more or less secular nation to sink in to theocracy.
    However we are talking about present times and it seems some politicians in Tehran still care about their own people.Simples.
    <snip>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    What kind of crap are you going on about here, exactly? Are you insane or what?
    Hello, I'm your new landscape decorator.
    <snip>

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-02-10 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Hello, I'm your new landscape decorator.
    Well, that answered both questions. Good work derailing the topic with utter nonsense.

Deleted
    I like articulated arguments.

Iraq is the 1st case.White House is full of shit and wouldnt be the first time it has been put out for public view but to say that it directly killed Iraqis and lowered they already poor live standarts is wrong.Saddam can share at least 1/2 of the shame and guilt about that-owait.But point remains.

Iran is the 2nd.

You cant compare the two.
    You can't say that, a dictator is a dictator, by very nature of a dictator will always put himself above his people, corroupt mofo, it's not like the US would have expected anything else? You need to work within the bounds...of this thing called reality?...You think the US hasn't come across dictators before?..They are tyrants, they will swim in gold while their people starve. Tightening the screws doesn't hurt the dictator, but the people, and that's why the ultimate responsibility was with the US. Starving people to get rid of a dictator, is using the same kinds of dictatorial methods, puts US in the same low as Saddam, did the Iraqis welcome starvation huh?..

An Iraqi "hey America, our leader is an asshole, plz starve us all so many of us die so we get angry enough at Saddam, your role in this is probably sung by angels!"...

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2014-02-10 at 12:07 AM.

Do they really skip the part of about 1930s and whole Stalinist era in Russian schools-Holodomor,forced deportation of innocent citizens from Baltics?! Pogroms,maybe?!
    Difference is that we recognize that shit happened under those theocrats and crazies while you paint Russia in white colours.

Well once the number is near 99% - which is just impossible- and OSCE are being troubled and not allowed to fully oversee the elections...

And nowhere did I justify genocide.

For a guy who ''superagrees'' about condeming those who justify genocide or murder at any scale youve got a lot of explaining to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovieti..._Baltic_states
    At least 150k in 3 small countries by the coast of Baltic sea.
    Little kitten dies each time someone provides the links on wikipedia as a source. Especially on the subject of "millions" of dead people. You really need to back up that with some serious sources. I would strongly recommend you to read something based upon actual top-secret KGB documents of that time. Especially when you try to provide it as an argument to the events we all are witnessing right now, all of the atrocities US keep doing to this world now, when USSR ceased to be long ago.

After reading the first article I actually navigate to the link which claims to be "mass graves". Guess what kind of links are there to backup that? Yeah, right. CNN + BBC articles containing dozen of sentences. Awesome. Do you know the works of V. Zemskov, who actually analyzed the documents of KGB after they become public in 1989?? Of course no, because there was no fucking sensation there. According to his research, GULAG contained 500k to 1.6M prisoners per year in 1936-1939 years - the years which idiots called "repressions". Keep in mind that USSR had a lot bigger population than Russia has. Even now, according to official data, there are like 600k prisoners per 2013 year in Russia.

Do you know the number of prisoners in USA right now? TWO. fucking. MILLIONS. Yeah, obviously Stalin was the beast.

The rest of wikipedia western-oriented crap I really cba to preparate, I don't really have that much free time. I'm 100% sure that a lot of stuff here is pure lie too, because it was profitable to bash USSR at that time. Without that you couldn't really get PhD of history in US universities.
    Last edited by Ethas; 2014-02-10 at 06:44 PM.

Deleted
    Lol Holodomor? What a load of crap! Entire USSR was affected by starvation, especially in Russia, something western Ukrainians conveniently choose to overlook, they want to make it look like it was targeted, isolated event that only happened to them.

Like Ethas said, stop killing kittens, m'kay?

so many bullsh1t here... and sooo many people who believe in it. So much LIE comes from mass-media.
    Indeed Russians, Americans, Europeans, Asians and others - we are all the same people. We are all need love, friendship and a good.
    Last edited by Dreadmure; 2014-02-10 at 07:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadmure View Post
    so many bullsh1t here... and sooo many people who believe in it. So much LIE comes from mass-media.
    Indeed Russians, Americans, Europeans, Asians and others - we are all the same people. We all need love, friendship and good.
    You're awesome, dont forget that!

And for the rest of the lovely champs here; stop watching western media. It doesn't give a crap about informing you, so stop watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavios View Post
    You're awesome, dont forget that!

And for the rest of the lovely champs here; stop watching western media. It doesn't give a crap about informing you, so stop watching it.
    Russian media: fair and balanced?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post

Wouldn't know, dont watch it. I watch independent news stations. The big western media companies only go for political and business interest.

- - - Updated - - -

I like articulated arguments.

Iraq is the 1st case.White House is full of shit and wouldnt be the first time it has been put out for public view but to say that it directly killed Iraqis and lowered they already poor live standarts is wrong.Saddam can share at least 1/2 of the shame and guilt about that-owait.But point remains.

Iran is the 2nd.

You cant compare the two.

Sadam was to blame for what? that he wanted to sell oil in euro's?

He wasn't a nice guy, but he kept a nation of different ethnic and relgious groups together, which 'Merica destroyed in an instant. Don't defend the superpower, sure as hell don't if the superpower is the aggresor.

The US of A has commited more atrocities than North korea, Iraq, iran, Al-Queda and the taliban combined, so please don't defend them.

Not at all. Thanks god I don't watch that crap. And thanks god you are not forced to watch that crap.
    I'm just amazed how many western people base their knowledge on the western propaganda without any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavios View Post
    The US of A has commited more atrocities than North korea, Iraq, iran, Al-Queda and the taliban combined, so please don't defend them.
    Totally agree

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    Little kitten dies each time someone provides the links on wikipedia as a source.
    It's not 2005 anymore.

Any state driven media is full of crap. Russian media is no different. Doesnt mean that western media are better though.