Deleted

Goblin Glider macro

As of 5.4.xx the gobling glider doesn't automatically cancel the Nitro Boosts buff while trying to use it.
    So I created the following macro for the convience:

#showtooltip 15
    /cancelaura Nitro Boosts
    /cancelaura Rocket Boots Engaged
    /use 15

It shows the tooltip of your cloak and while running and supposively jumping and pressing the macro it
    removes the boost and uses the glider.
    I also use this macro with my [Rocket Boots Xtreme Lite] rocket boots.

The second line is for its buff but for some reason - it doesn't work. I have no idea why.
    I've tried various fixes and checked for misspelling finding no problem with it.
    Even when I tried creating an own separate cancelaura macro just for them it did not
    remove the buff. I reckon this buff just doesn't want to be removed like some forced auras (e.g. Essence of Wintergrasp).

Edit: After further investigation: The buff indeed doesn't want to be removed since even clicking it wont cancel it.
    /openticket
    /cast [@blizzard] complain
    Last edited by mmoc4f26fd59c0; 2014-02-08 at 08:39 AM.

Rocket Boots Engaged:
    "Note that unlike Nitro Boosts, this aura cannot be cancelled. This can cause conflicts with certain other movement-related effects, such as Levitate, so beware."
    -Shamelessly stolen from WoWhead comment.

Adding to that... the change added in 5.3 or 5.4 wasn't that Nitros no longer get automatically removed, but that you cannot have both Nitros and Parachute active at once (which is completely stupid.)
    Last edited by Serzha; 2014-02-08 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serzha View Post
    Rocket Boots Engaged:
    "Note that unlike Nitro Boosts, this aura cannot be cancelled. This can cause conflicts with certain other movement-related effects, such as Levitate, so beware."
    -Shamelessly stolen from WoWhead comment.
    Well, that is really unfortunate...
    I still have no idea why it is like this.
    My only guess is that the jump loses its arch (and you most of your altitude) during the 2-3 seconds
    and therefore you wouldn't fly as far with the glider but I am not sure.