Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    the thing that doesn't shock me about this is its no different to the jackass craze, ppl will do stupid things for attention, its never ending and not a new concept.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Did anyone actually read the OP? :P
    Nah that bizarre wall of sentence paragraph instantly turned me off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    A 23 year old should be mature enough to know that drinking toxic substances tends to cause damage so if they want to die let them <3

Why did you put a "<3" after your statement?

Teenagers will go to stupid lengths to be "cool." Disgusting.

What does this have to do with Facebook? There are a thousand ways to communicate with people, how is this specific to facebook?

Fuck it let them die. Idiots will be idiots and the world is better off without people who think downing liquids such as car polish is a good idea. Parents should do a better job of raising their children. A dirty pint is one thing but the crap I have seen people drinking via neknomination is beyond stupid.

what really saddens me, is that these people waste hospital beds that good people could have used. anyone that gets hurt doing shit like this should be denied hospital treatment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    what really saddens me, is that these people waste hospital beds that good people could have used. anyone that gets hurt doing shit like this should be denied hospital treatment.
    Yes! Kill all the stupid people. That sounds like a wonderful solution until the day you're attempting to get medical care and the doctor says "No I'm sorry, the Leader has decided that you should have known better, and therefore cannot be treated."

Honestly it's like some people think they'll never find themselves at the wrong end of their own statements. By somebody's measure, you are not worth the air you breath. You don't know who this person is, but your idea could potentially give them the power to act on their measure of you. Do you really want to take that risk?
    Last edited by Sunseeker; 2014-02-08 at 10:06 PM.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.