Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

A lot of problems with EU Servers

So this morning we ran into another Zoning in/out=Disconnect and 90% Loading screens Issue. This combined with the huge problems with the logon servers over the past few days has been extremely annoying.

It seems that logging in and entering instances has been a massive pain in the ass for a few days now. My question is, has something major changed? Has Blizzard CS EU fired a bunch of people and can't cope anymore?

I haven't ever seen service this sloppy and bad for an extended period of time since I started playing. Is it the same for US? WTF is going on.

Remember that 3 week period in 2006 when EU servers were largely unplayable? I was granted so many 1-day game time thingies I lost count, we're talking almost a month of refunded game time.

Not sure what is going on but Kazzak EU has been having some log in issues for about a week or so now. Hope it gets sorted soon because 30+ min login queue times are bad enough without server issues

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eu-draenor works OK. But we cannot do instances. I get the error: instance not found

Deleted
    I got the 90% login on 3 alts zoning in to Pandaland (Valley and Shrine), then dc'ed

However, when I logged my main (SW), no issues BUT the guild roster showed all three alts online.... so something is up

Deleted
    not sure whats happening lately to the servers, i have some trouble to on eu, i can log in fine on my main,
    but on my alts i get disconnected every single log in attemp, also not able to do any instances on my main!
    this is starting to get really annoying now hope its fixed soon

A bit annoying. hoped i could do my pvp things this morning

but instanced pvp is down to

I cannot login at all to a character parked in Silvermoon city. The other characters are logging in, ok. With some delay of course.

P.S Tarren Mill server
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Also having problem.. Been up and down the past week (WoW + hearthstone at least)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also seeing the 90% issue on everything now, although I was able to log in fine earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, been having issues since this morning (around 10 server time). Tried Earthen Ring & Tarren Mill on various chars (different locations) all without luck!
    They are working on it tho.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...44?page=10#186

Deleted
    EU-Frostwhisper
    Instance servers not working properly
    If there are other servers i bet they aint working properly either ....
    I cant log half of my characters .... the other half is fine ... go figure ...

Wasnt able to use the Ticket System either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralibaen View Post
    Wasnt able to use the Ticket System either.
    Now this makes me laugh, doesn't work or taken down [tin foil hat time]

Deleted
    Same here, EU-Ravenrcest (every servers i have chars on...)
    I just bring my friend to play wow this week and this is the 2nd time he can't even log in

Quote Originally Posted by Nazomi View Post
    Eu-draenor works OK. But we cannot do instances. I get the error: instance not found
    had that instance error massage quite alot on quel'thlas eu along with log in probs i dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by Nazomi View Post
    Same here, same server also

10+ Year Old Account
    Ewww nuuuu, todays my fun day. NOT MY FUN DAY.

Sad bunny. Hope it gets fixed soonish, otherwise I'll have to do something drastic... like beta ESO :|
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Got disconnected and can't log in back now as well :\

since the start of the new year, servers are laggy/unable to connect/ long queue/authentication failure/random dc from game/instances not found.

Edit: not to mention the 90% loading screen and game news not getting changed for days (15th of january breaking news ???)

10+ Year Old Account
    On Stormrage EU "Zone in aborted: Instance not found" "You have been disconnected from battle.net" "Login failed" "Server busy" "Server not found" "You have been disconnected"

Been going on for the past week and a bit now. Random disconnections, insane latency, not being able to connect at all. Randomly exiting from instances and battle grounds and getting a deserter buff in the middle of combat. Not being able to exit the game having to ctrl+alt+del as alt f4 or alt tab won't work.

Attacking silver elites in Pandaria, (I'm horde) about three times now I have gotten the mob down to 25% or 50% and an Alliance character will attack it and the mob will then be tagged to them. (No it didn't reset, neither did I die). Happened in Townlong, Dread wastes and Krasarang.

Attacked silver elites on Timless Isle, about three Huolon, Zhu Gon the Sour and Cinderfall. Attacked each one, went to loot and unable to. As if I hadn't tagged them at all.

Character locking in combat, will randomly stop attacking then die when the mob will continue to attack me.

Just odd odd stuff.