Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It delays my supper and evening routine. It drives me crazy if I cant do everything at the same time every day. Eat at 6, clean at 6:45, shower at 7:30, tighten sheets at 8:15, hour of TV, then bed

- - - Updated - - -

But that driver had no excuse to cause the accident unless it was mechanical failure like a wheel fell off or the steering broke. 99% chance he was going to fast so its his fault and I have no sympathy for him
    Have you driven an 18 wheeler before, or even learned about them? They don't stop on a dime, they take time to do maneuvers that cars can do near instantly. So if a truck has to slam on the brakes / swerve, there is a high chance of toppling due to the massive load they carry. From the news report, the car cut him off so he had to brake and swerve, and that was too much for the 18 wheeler.\

btw, i was refering to the driver of the toppled 18 wheeler, not the driver of the car that caused the accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    If the firefighters told the police officer to fuck off (in a normal way :P) I'd understand the arrest. But he said he had to check in with his captain which honestly makes sense to me.
    Really? There is no universe in which I would understand the arrest of a firefighter at the scene of an accident being arrested and taken away from doing his job. Even if the firefighter had been being an arsehole about it, the cop's logic train should have been like.. "hey, I wonder if this guy is possibly doing something important here!"

Arresting a firefighter at a traffic accident for not moving a truck, what a joke.

I find it difficult to judge, but based on the limmited information the cop is D-bag.
    Yup. D-bag.

Cops and firefighters are meant to work together.

It delays my supper and evening routine. It drives me crazy if I cant do everything at the same time every day. Eat at 6, clean at 6:45, shower at 7:30, tighten sheets at 8:15, hour of TV, then bed

- - - Updated - - -

But that driver had no excuse to cause the accident unless it was mechanical failure like a wheel fell off or the steering broke or he had a medical condition like a heart attack or seizure. 99% chance he was going to fast so its his fault and I have no sympathy for him. If he truly had a medical condition or mechanical failure, then I feel bad for him
    Yeah, that's some serious bullshit, even from you Orlong.

Tell us when you get out of your bobby car and we will tell you about the things that can happen that lead to an accident.

10+ Year Old Account
    i know his name: it was special officer Doofy ;D

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

But that driver had no excuse to cause the accident unless it was mechanical failure like a wheel fell off or the steering broke or he had a medical condition like a heart attack or seizure. 99% chance he was going to fast so its his fault and I have no sympathy for him. If he truly had a medical condition or mechanical failure, then I feel bad for him
    I'm so sorry your evening routine was disrupted so that someone could get needed medical attention.

There are many reasons why an accident can not be the fault of the person injured, but even if it is, people make mistakes and you wanting to tighten your sheets at precisely 8:15 isn't a good reason someone should have to die for that mistake.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I don't get this. Is there not more than meets the eye? It seems pretty ridiculous.

Currently Playing: Eldevin

I'm not going to lie, people get in accidents and die all the time at the off-ramp I usually take and at this point I just wish they would have the courtesy to die further down the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    "...one officer had already directed a fire engine to leave the scene with its paramedic onboard before they could finish administering medical aid. "
    I think this varants charges. But he'll probably get nothing. It's always like that with bad cops, they rarely face repercussions for their actions.