Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    My server, Sunstrider, has been largely ignored since ... well since the begining. It's like Blizzard don't even know it exists, and it'd be nice for it to get some attention as it's largely dead on the Alliance side.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    US or EU? Do we have to automatically assume for some reason it's always about US?
    I was unaware they had even started on the EU realms, but to be honest based on this list http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8715582685 creating a chart of "realms not connected yet" would just include almost every realm since only a handful from each region have been connected. If you're interested in servers outside the US ones, check that blue post I linked.

Deleted
    Same issue for the German RP PVP servers. There's a medium horde-heavy RP server and a medium alliance-heavy RP server, while the remaining 5 are almost dead with imbalanced factions.

They'd literally just need to do two connected realms to instantly fix 7 servers, not only flushing in heaps of players but also balancing the A:H ration on both of them. I'm quite certain though that RP PVP servers are at the bottom of their priority list, so that is that. Not to mention that I think they'll completely mess up choosing reasonable connections.

Quote Originally Posted by priestalisha View Post
    Thanks for the info. Man I don't know how Ysera is a high pop, unless there are 10x more horde then alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see the PVP-RP realms merged into one as most are almost empty. Full servers should merge with low pop ones or just be removed from CRZ as well Or offer moves from some of the full ones for free. Proudmoore has never been offered free moves for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    Sentinels has been low...since...end of BC (We had a LOT of people transfer off, including the #3 guild at the time)

Hard to believe that from its' launch until end of BC, there were 3 very competitive raiding guilds and at least 5 others that I can think of off the top of my head. Now we're lucky if 320 people log on a WEEK !
    Not to mention we just got heroic sha of fear kill like last week. That was a realm first for us.

Thank god i'm on a good realm, lots of heroic raiding guilds, pvp guilds and lots of people in general, also no alliances

I did try to level a alt on a low pop realm and it's soooo different, the AH has nothing, orgrimmar is empty, it's kinda funny actully when you read the trade chat and see people asking 510ilvl for flex (on my high pop realm they ask 535 AT LEAST)

10+ Year Old Account
    the only oceanic realms on this list are Jubei'thos and Gundrak.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    I'd like to see the PVP-RP realms merged into one as most are almost empty. Full servers should merge with low pop ones or just be removed from CRZ as well Or offer moves from some of the full ones for free. Proudmoore has never been offered free moves for years.
    ED should merge with no body. The rest sure.

I have to say, I am on Fenris and was fairly content with it. But wow, connecting with another server has really changed everything. The AH and raiding are completely different and better now. I am not sure where we ranked on the list before the merger, but we were one of the first pve merges.

I do think they are going to be convervative about this. Remember, this is the deadest time of an expansion. They don´t want to merge servers now and have them all high, and then have queues when WoD launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    the only oceanic realms on this list are Jubei'thos and Gundrak.
    It was compiled from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/status#l...nited%20states and http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11393305/ which I figured would only concern US servers, but for some reason they included those two oceanic realms in the blog post. It may be because those are the first oceanic realms to be merged, and since there's so few oceanic realms in comparison they just roll the oceanic information in with the US server information.

Edit: It looks like blizzard seems to lump everything that's not EU in with the US server page (besides Asian locales) but the list should only contain US servers besides the two mentioned by Mokoshne. This means that ALL other servers listed on the US server page that are not actually US servers have not been connected either with the exception of the two mentioned. On a separate note, the Chinese battle.net page looks pretty cool http://www.battlenet.com.cn/zh/
    Last edited by PriestAlisha; 2014-02-10 at 12:03 AM.

I know Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord are high pop servers, but I'd like to see MG and WA merged anyways. I love both communities dearly. Merging them would create the greatest RP server ever.

Only the 2 Oceanic realms that are currently planned to be connected show on the pdf, I mean we are basically on the US servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elhotdog View Post
    Only the 2 Oceanic realms that are currently planned to be connected show on the pdf, I mean we are basically on the US servers.
    Yeah, I was trying to have it just be the US servers, I didn't realize the list they had posted included anything Oceanic, but after looking at the number of servers I can kind of see why they don't separate them as much as say the EU list which is rather sizable.