Removal of Victory Rush?

I'm scared someone hold me.

Removing a change to an ability is not removing the ability, it's reverting the change.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I think it was just reverted to a 15% heal instead of a 25% heal.

like everyone else has changes to their then warriors are completely marked out so... Idk

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by dousedingasoline View Post
    like everyone else has changes to their then warriors are completely marked out so... Idk
    my english might suck, what do you mean with that sentence?
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    There is a reason you don't just pull numbers out of your ass and throw them on the forums. People will show you wrong. Ass numbers are useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    I can't believe warriors wine about their defensive capabilities. DK's and warrs are even on heals.

Victory rush/Impending Victory were nerfed down to 15% health heal from the previous 25% health heal.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Sky is falling?
    Nowish <Envy> Mythic stream, mostly War/WW monk PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3