leveling a lock first time

Hey guys i have started a human warlock, just hit level 10 and i have no clue what the chosen leveling spec is. is it demonology, affliction, or destruction? i just want to level as fast as i can without the problems associated with it. all replies are welcome, thanks in advance.

Deleted
    affliction dot,dot,dot&run works up till lvl90 later on demo insane aoe is pretty awesome for lvling as well.

Deleted
    They're all pretty quick to be honest, maybe if you're fully twinked out in looms, enchants, gems when you can, proff bonuses etc that Aff probably takes the edge for the reasons in the previous post.

10+ Year Old Account
    i lvled all 3 of my locks as destro. i just nuked mobs w/ my imp then switched to the squidy pet once i got the talent (lvl 75 i think) and if mobs get to hard use voidwalker 2 tank.

but best thing 2 do is try out each spec & find 1 u enjoy. lvling is fuuner when u enjoy the spec ur playing & most comments will be just talkin up the spec they like

thanks for the advise guys ill try all three then see which one suits my play style. leaning towards aff
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life. My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."