Thread: ninjas?!

Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Stood in the Fire Fluffernut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Anywhere with wine
    Posts
    389

    ninjas?!


    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    You must not have a vagina nor use it to your benefit.

  2. #2
    Old God Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    10,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post


    Ninja = rogue

  3. #3
    Stood in the Fire Fluffernut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Anywhere with wine
    Posts
    389
    Aw - I was excited for a half second.

    Though he does look ready for action in his flippy floppies!

    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    You must not have a vagina nor use it to your benefit.

  4. #4
    Rogues. The word you're looking for is rogues.

  5. #5
    Banned -Superman-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Unsubbed til flight returns.
    Posts
    10,063
    Came in expecting to say you can't Ninja anything in this game. Glad it was not that. Sorry to see it was more asian gear. Nice fan art.

  6. #6
    Herald of the Titans T Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,719
    rouge as everyone I know seems to call the class.

    Weapons to match are Klaxxxxxxxxi blues

    *casting mutilate causes smoke to puff out of your shoulders*

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Ninja = rogue
    in no way ninjas are like rogues, maybe a little similar, but not equal
    but I agree that in WoW rogues is the class for this role, and ninja doesn't fit lorewise imo

  8. #8
    Old God Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    10,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Diograo View Post
    in no way ninjas are like rogues, maybe a little similar, but not equal
    but I agree that in WoW rogues is the class for this role, and ninja doesn't fit lorewise imo

    All I meant was any armor based off of ninjas would be for the rogue.

  9. #9
    That's the Rogue challenge mode gear.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Came in expecting to say you can't Ninja anything in this game. Glad it was not that. Sorry to see it was more asian gear. Nice fan art.
    That's official concept art from the Mists beta credits screen, hon.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Report?page=4

  11. #11
    I'm sort of sad they never did anything with this concept:


  12. #12
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    the belt and shoulders are actually hunter gear in game.. 5.0 pvp gear i believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

  13. #13
    The Patient Rehija's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    285
    rouge as everyone I know
    Rouges are Overpowdered !

    Sorry, i couldnt resist

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    the belt and shoulders are actually hunter gear in game.. 5.0 pvp gear i believe.
    As I said before, that entire set is in game for Rogues. It is their challenge mode armor reward for getting all gold.

  15. #15
    Banned -Superman-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Unsubbed til flight returns.
    Posts
    10,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    That's official concept art from the Mists beta credits screen, hon.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Report?page=4
    Fan art... concept art... only difference being the Blizz paycheck.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravinsild View Post
    As I said before, that entire set is in game for Rogues. It is their challenge mode armor reward for getting all gold.
    And for those still in doubt: www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1524

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Fan art... concept art... only difference being the Blizz paycheck.
    Except one is officially and canonically sanctioned as being produced by the minds that actually have an effect on and represent the intention and direction of the game, but sure.

    So, Superman and Batman are doin-the-do, right? I remember seeing fanart of that once, and there's no difference between fanart and officially produced art by the controlling company or professional artists hired by DC, except the paycheck.

    I really don't think you can just hand-wave "nice fanart" at official concept art, man.

  18. #18
    Banned -Superman-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Unsubbed til flight returns.
    Posts
    10,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Except one is officially and canonically sanctioned as being produced by the minds that actually have an effect on and represent the intention and direction of the game, but sure.

    So, Superman and Batman are doin-the-do, right? I remember seeing fanart of that once, and there's no difference between fanart and officially produced art by the controlling company or professional artists hired by DC, except the paycheck.

    I really don't think you can just hand-wave "nice fanart" at official concept art, man.
    Nice part about personal opinion is I can say whatever I like and no one has to agree with me.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Nice part about personal opinion is I can say whatever I like and no one has to agree with me.
    Doesn't mean your opinion is right or reasonable, but that's true. No one has to agree with you, and I certainly don't.

    Of course, I can say that I disagree with you, and I suppose you can't complain about that either, then? Anyway, that's neither here nor there.

  20. #20
    Old God Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    10,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Nice part about personal opinion is I can say whatever I like and no one has to agree with me.

    You are right about that. But on the other hand it doesn't mean your opinion can't be wrong. :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •