Thread: So, Sylvanas

So, Sylvanas

I just want to play as the the Dark Lady. Best Blizzard character ever. Do you think she will be one of the options at release?

Well... she's "confirmed", in that she will be implemented. But I'm not sure if that will be at release or not. We haven't seen any game play of her or anything, so right now I'd say it's just too early to tell unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, she's confirmed, she's even in the HoS main page, also she's in the T-shirt that Blizzard sells of Heroes of the Storm

Here the image

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...2_DevRend1.jpg

There's already an ingame model of her. So I'm sure she will be added before release!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...2_DevRend1.jpg

There's already an ingame model of her. So I'm sure she will be added before release!
    That model is from a very early version. All other models from that version are depreciated. That very likely won't be her HotS model.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am saddened by some og blizzard choices for heroes(I mean two dwarves and two paladin figures?). There is much better things they could pick.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I am saddened by some og blizzard choices for heroes(I mean two dwarves and two paladin figures?). There is much better things they could pick.
    They probably made a whole slew of heroes, and just showed off the most complete ones.

Which two paladins ? Arthas' skill set is that of the lich king from WoW (not the paladin or DK skills from WC3), there's just his paladin skin inspired by the human campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I'd love the Heroes to be like 95% adorable zerg critters, I think their goal was to get in all the major must-have lore figures :P

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

What's so bad about two dwarfs? There's three night elves and two protoss aswell, why not complain about that. Just because dwarves might seem boring to you doesn't make you the voice of the people, I know alot of people love em.

I find it nice to see we have atleast two now since there's not going to be that many new added anyway.
    Last edited by Sylf; 2014-02-14 at 09:31 AM.

I'll probably play only Sylvanas, she's one of my favorite WoW characters and she'll most likely be adc and that's usually what I play in moba games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    What's so bad about two dwarfs? There's three night elves and two protoss aswell, why not complain about that. Just because dwarves might seem boring to you doesn't make you the voice of the people, I know alot of people love em.

I find it nice to see we have atleast two now since there's not going to be that many new added anyway.
    I agree with the NE thing you mentioned but the 2 protoss... well is not the same, cause there are only 3 main races in Starcraft and we already have a couple of Zergs units (3) and a couple of terrans units (3)