Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    They may think so, but I on a personal level disagree. Why should you be in dragon soul, if you can't even complete firelands?
    because maybe the problem is not skill or ability related, but turnover. I had this problem in TBC that we were a small guild we finished Karazhan and starter Zul Aman suddenly 3 players dropped for various reason and we passed other 3 months equipping new three person in Karazhan.

All in all I do not care THAT much about gating if it is a matter of just completing that instance once as long as there's not a gear gating and I have chance to have our raid member to catch up if they remain behind for any reason without forcing my guild to rerun AGAIN previous instance.

Deleted
    8-10 if it's a single raid, split over 2 instances, I'd like 12-14 with some simpler bosses in there obviously.

Deleted
    While I would say 12-14 bosses per tier is pretty good, I would also love to see a reaaaaaaly big raid with like 25+ bosses (Yea I know this will never happen - I just would like to see this :P )

Deleted
    5-10 is fine Imo.

It all depends on how hard the raid is.

As for gated progression. the idea is amazing but it mainly only applies to the middle pack raiders. the top tier raiders will hate this as recruiting will be a pain as the group you can run with will be smaller, playing alt's would mean you would have to go back and clear that raid all the way up to the current one before you can bring in for class stacking.

Idea is good, how you execute it is the problem.

14 split into one 12 boss raid and two single boss raids

Around 12 I'd say. Too many bosses and you lose some of that boss luster and it just becomes grindy. Too few and you lose that epic raid feel.

12-14, 3 instances max, <10 is atrocious.

I've raided since T7, and I would say:
    T15>T8>T10>T14>T16>T11>T12>T13>T7>T9

Trend being high boss numbers, with some very challenging ones. Instead of just one super annoying healing check like Anub'arak in T9. I agree it gets grindy towards the end, but if all of the bosses aren't hard as hell, the first few aren't really that demanding for your drive to bash your face into them.
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2014-02-10 at 06:09 PM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

10+ Year Old Account
    12-14 for tier 1
    9-12 for tier 2
    13-16 for tier 3 of the xpac

Deleted
    9-12, all three MoP tiers felt quite on the chunky side and for guilds that don't raid that much it can take a long time just to reclear to reach the boss you wanna progress.

Hard number, probably 12.

But it completely depends on the quality of the bosses. If every boss is like Immereus then fuck off I don't want to raid.

If every boss is pretty interactive then yes please. I do enjoy one or two "burn the shit out of this boss" fights, but I want dynamics.

Anything less than 10 is not enough.

I think 12-14 is a good amount.