Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Our 10m got lucky with all the he healers getting it within 3 weeks, one for each reset. After that we haven't seen a single drop. Its weird cause trinkets are usually the biggest pain in the ass to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamanis View Post
    Our 10m got lucky with all the he healers getting it within 3 weeks, one for each reset. After that we haven't seen a single drop. Its weird cause trinkets are usually the biggest pain in the ass to get.
    Same here but our raid has never seen the healing trinket drop from THOK ever, have been killing it everyweek since release!

Deleted
    My 10m guild has killed Sha every week since the start of SOO, except for a week or two during christmas. We havn't seen it drop yet, thou all our healers have been lucky enough to get it on coin. I've killed it 19 times (8 on normal, 11 on heroic), and I've not been there on every kill my guild has had on that boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, evil RNG is evil. I miss a few pieces that I really could use to get to somewhat optimal gear setup, but, well. RNG is being stubborn, and I didn't see a decent piece of gear since November. It's the way of loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup we haven't seen it either from second week, RNG can be a bitch etc. but when it hurts your so much it's awful especially for a 10man guild.
    We are progressing HCs and 2 out of 3 healers got LFR/flex trinkets in both slots and the 3rd 1 normal 1 flex.

Rng is quite fair to be honest but something needs to be done when you don't get a specific drop for 50+ kills...
    Last edited by Keosen; 2014-02-10 at 01:13 PM.