Vuhdo dual spec question

Hey all,
    I have a monk (dps/healer specced) and I was hoping anyone can figure this out for me. How can I make the Vuhdo raid frames pop up when I am in healing spec and disable and I switch to dps spec? Is this even possible?

EDIT: Also, how can I remove this mortal strike thingy? It keeps popping up randomly.
    Last edited by lolstorm; 2014-02-09 at 02:41 PM.

Howdy. Been a long time since I messed with Vuhdo, but I'm pretty sure their are a couple ways to get rid of the Mortal Strike debuff. I think the easiest one would be the "show only dispellable debuffs" option. I think there's also a way to "blacklist" certain spells/debuffs, but the other option is probably easier.

As to your other question, I'm not sure. One roundabout way to fix it would be get the addon called "Addon Control Panel" which allows you to turn addons on and off within the game - i.e. - without logging out.

Deleted
    Hey

To not show raid frames while in dps spec, create profiles for each of your specs and disable the raid frames in the dps-profile. In the profile menu you can set profiles to load when activating a specific spec.
    If you don't want to use two profiles, simply right-click the Vuhdo icon on the minimap and toggle Show Panels whenever you want to hide or show the raid frames.

Removing mortal strike (or any other debuff):
    Vuhdo has a list of all debuffs that are shown as icons on your raid frames. Open the settings, go to debuffs -> custom and type the name of the debuff you want to remove, in this case "mortal strike", into the text frame and click Delete.

Thanks the both of you! I got rid of the mortal strike debuff. Too bad other keep popping up (such as pyro). The 2-profiles thing worked out great! Not sure if it eats CPU or w/e in the background now though.