576 Mage - 12/14H Looking for guild

As the title says, I am ilvl 576 with 12/14H killed and 13/14hm Xp.

looking around due to people not showing up or caring about raiding anymore. Only looking for guilds 13/14H or 14/14H. Its greedy, but i know what I want and am capable of.

My schedule is pretty flexible except for:
    -Mondays- basketball, normally home by 9:00 EST
    -Thursdays- I cannot raid until 9:30 EST
    -All raids must end At 1am or earlier
    Post here or contact me in-game.

Btag: Arkwin#1133
    Last edited by Arkwin; 2014-02-09 at 03:20 PM.

Hey Arkwin

<Pure> is looking for a mage, our starting times work with any of your days however we do raid till 2am est your time, I know you specified raids must end before 1 so I hope you take a look at us . You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We maintain a top 25 US 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and are 14/14 25HM SoO (US 24), last tier we were 13/13 25HM and finished with US 24. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6.5 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com

Malevolence

US (BR) – Azralon (PVP) - Horde
    http://malevolence.enjin.com

Primary Languages

Portuguese & English

That's right, we're bilingual, so you can raid with us in whatever language you are most comfortable!

Progression

Currently 13/14H 25m, as of 9 Feb 2014. Top 200 U.S.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25

Raid Schedule

Saturday: 11 AM until 4 PM (EST)
    Sunday: 12 PM until 5 PM (EST)

Now pay attention, my North American friends! Although the Azralon server is hosted in the U.S., the server time is based in Brazil. Daylight Savings Time (DST) shifts in opposite directions in the northern and southern hemispheres. Therefore, the raid times will change a little for you in the spring (but not by much!):

Saturday: 1 PM until 6 PM (EST)
    Sunday: 2 PM until 7 PM (EST)

Invites start 30 minutes before the scheduled raid time.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Coäl (battletag OnlyLucky13#1772), Dvdzao (battletag insaluur#1220), or Nouway (battletag Nouway#1620). Alternatively, contact us through our website.

Margaritaville is looking for a skilled mage to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we finish off Garrosh and prepare for WoD. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag and hit me up. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Current Progression: 13/14 H SoO (working on Garrosh P4)
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Hey! Adapt is looking to pick up another QUALITY DPS to add to our CORE roster! We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 12/14 HEROIC (8/9 paragons down) in Siege of Orgrimmar (Finished last tier 13/13H)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391
    ---
    Adapt is 12/14 HEROIC (8/9 paragons down)(13/13H T15 pre 5.4) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www.adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)
    Twitter

RIP Summon Stone - Resto Druid Guide Relocated to Wowhead!

REAL TALK
    Server: Kil'Jaeden (PvP)
    Recruit Contact:Kagon Qts Zab
    Real ID: rayne#1238, BRICKMADE#1464, zabulzel#1573, ryownis#1920
    Raid Times: Tues,Wed,Thurs 7-11 PST
    PROGRESSION:

ToT 13/13HM

SoO 12/14HM

RECRUITMENT:

Always seeking exceptional applicants of every class, we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play.

Current needs:

All competant/skilled roles.

-Restoration Druid
    -Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
    -DPS Warrior
    -Holy Paladin
    -Holy/Shadow Priest
    -Elemental/Enhance Shaman
    -Mage
    -Warlock

What YOU need:
    *Desire to push the hardest content.
    *!@#$ing good at your class.
    *Situational awareness aka MOVE OUT OF %^-* AND PRESS !@#$.
    *Responsibility aka the ability to call out yourself.
    *Ablility to take criticism.
    *90% attendance.

What WE offer:
    * Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress
    * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content.
    * A mature, stable and welcoming guild. No one under 18yrs of age
    * A fair loot council that awards gear based on attendance and performance
    * An active group of players who sign on for more then just scheduled raids
    * Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule
    * A focused and efficient raid environment

About REAL TALK
    Real Talk is a mature 25man endgame raiding guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. We want people to augment our already stellar roster. Real Talk is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.

~~Mention quality contacted you to app, and recieve a gift apon finishing your trial period~~

15+ Year Old Account
    <Stage Clear> US 45th is currently looking to boost our roster for semi-hardcore 25-man progression in Mists of Pandaria and in future expansions.

Server: Kil'Jaeden (H)
    Progress: 14/14 Heroic

Raid Times: 8-12 PST Tuesday-Thursday (with possibility of additional progression or clean up raid day on Monday)
    Loot: Council
    Officers/Contacts: Banakk,TheRech, Chairmanmao and Thorazyn

All trial positions will spend time in and out of heroic progression. Any time spent on the bench is expected to be used watching the raids stream, or being available at moments notice. That being said we use heroic fights to test trials, so you must be able to preform whatever role may be needed of you in a fight.

What We Expect:

- Applicants should know ALL specializations within their class and are able to switch between them if needed.

- Applicants should be up to date on the current theorycrafting, and are aware of any ways to better their gameplay on a fight to fight basis, be it tanking, healing, or DPSing.

- Applicants are reliable, trustworthy, and able to make all raid times (unless there's an extremely good reason and we are *notified beforehand*).

- Applicants can follow directions and have a good grasp on all raid mechanics ***even before progression begins on a certain fight.*** When all raiders know what to do and how to go about mechanics before the first pulls it greatly assists in streamlining progression.

Please post or contact the above listed officers with any questions. You can also add questions to your application @ Stageclear.enjin.com