Question Watch Dogs cancelled

Is it? Because it's completely dead on https://twitter.com/watchdogsgame - kinda.

Just a retweet in January after silence since October? Also pre-order has been up for a long time.
    And some sites say release date is 2014, December? Eh.

Very confused!

Like they did so much marketing for this game, then nothing - I almost forgot it was even ever here.

10+ Year Old Account
    no. The game was supposed to be released at the begin of the new generation release. But they wanted more time to polish it. So they add 6 more months to the release date which is april 2014 now.

No Tusk Club.

Deleted
    So because some Twitter account is inactive, you decided to make a thread with the subject claiming that the game has been cancelled? Also, an answer to your question "is it cancelled?" could be found by Googling Watch Dogs, finding their official pages, and seeing that it isn't. But I guess a thread had to be made.

Why would you make a thread like this with such a misleading title?

10+ Year Old Account
    Their facebook page is also dead, I assume anything they post will get the usual bunch of people telling them to release the game or heads start falling.
    Watch Dogs will not get cancelled though, that would be extremely stupid for them financially.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    They haven't put an official release date on it, only Q2 of this year.