Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Night elven lore in WoD?

I do not have much information about lore or anything that will happen in WoD, except garrosh escapes and kairoz goes rogue ( here i dont mean le class ) and garrosh goes into alternate draenor and form the iron horde that is planning to attack our original azeroth. Will there be ANY kind of night elven lore?

Personally I hope we figure out how Anzu ever affected Azeroth's emerald dream.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    We are going to get closer to what "Elune" is, via the Blood Knight story arch. Just watch
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    There are no (night) elves on draenor.

But bloodies will get some lore. So its good.

nope. just orcs and humans with a tiny little bit of draenei damsels in distress.

the heroic humans save the poor little draenei from the iron horde, while the heroic orcs save the poor little brown orcs from the ogres. that's pretty much it.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Nothing confirmed but I think we're closing in on the "Elune is a Naaru" reveal. We know that we'll be learning more about the Light with the Blood Knights. I'm wishing for some Shandris action. She's a 10,000 year old general she should be on the front lines fighting against the Iron Horde.

I really hope they don't go the "Elune is a Naaru" route. Yeah, it'd make a little sense, but it'd screw up everything that it didn't connect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno if Blizzard would make Elune a Naaru, but it would certainly be... interesting. Talk about huge news to the Night Elves! It would also be interesting to see how the Draenei/Kaldorei relationship would change.

But to be honest, I'm expecting little to none. Hopefully I'll be surprised.

I really feel it'd just be a huge kick in the face to the Night Elves that they don't know their matron deity at all and the Draenei and humans are closer to getting it right.

While adding nothing really to the Draenei or Humans story.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Nothing confirmed but I think we're closing in on the "Elune is a Naaru" reveal. We know that we'll be learning more about the Light with the Blood Knights. I'm wishing for some Shandris action. She's a 10,000 year old general she should be on the front lines fighting against the Iron Horde.
    actually, if I was a 10000yo general, I'd just want to retire lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Wow, i did not think this thread to have more than 1 reply, and from the most people I like from the lore forum thank you everyone !

Now, I can safely say, I have absolutely no interest in WoD.
    Last edited by Moonbow; 2014-02-09 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Grammar >.>

Deleted
    I reckon Night Elves will have a bigger part to play when we have a Legion fighting expansion, can't see much happening during WoD. I'd love to see Illidan return, train demon hunters and partner up with his bro.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    I reckon Night Elves will have a bigger part to play when we have a Legion fighting expansion, can't see much happening during WoD. I'd love to see Illidan return, train demon hunters and partner up with his bro.
    When he returns, would he be a villian, or a hero...?

Quote Originally Posted by Elunesoul View Post
    When he returns, would he be a villian, or a hero...?
    Hopefully an antihero like he always has been.

do you really want the night elves to be butchered more?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunesoul View Post
    Wow, i did not think this thread to have more than 1 reply, and from the most people I like from the lore forum thank you everyone !

Now, I can safely say, I have absolutely no interest in WoD.
    Because Night elves aren't getting anything that we know about? I pity thinkers like you! I assure you, the World of Warcraft will not miss your 'talents'

- - - Updated - - -

Elune being a Naaru or a piece of the puzzle that is the naaru will be amazing if done correctly!
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Because Night elves aren't getting anything that we know about? I pity thinkers like you! I assure you, the World of Warcraft will not miss your 'talents'

- - - Updated - - -

Elune being a Naaru or a piece of the puzzle that is the naaru will be amazing if done correctly!
    That is not entirely true, nothing is interesting in WoD for me.
    Except the models, and my prediction to the night elf models would be something like Tyrande and Malfurion.
    Last edited by Moonbow; 2014-02-09 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post

- - - Updated - - -

1. What the heck? Why are you being so rude to her?

2. I cannot understand how it can be done without kicking the nelfs in the teeth. I don't see how her being a naaru does anything positive.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    1. What the heck? Why are you being so rude to her?

2. I cannot understand how it can be done without kicking the nelfs in the teeth. I don't see how her being a naaru does anything positive.
    Because being rude is the in thing these days, unfortunately

Well, it probably does some positives for Azeroth's past, and Naaru/Draenei lore, but those are far outweighed by destroying the NEs, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Because being rude is the in thing these days, unfortunately

Well, it probably does some positives for Azeroth's past, and Naaru/Draenei lore, but those are far outweighed by destroying the NEs, IMO.
    I don't get the positives, making azeroth "Always involved" or "always the destined planet" makes me care less rather than more because it's lazy writing.
    Twas brillig