Deleted

Question Stack Mastery for Normal?

Hi,

I just came back 3 weeks ago from a 2yr hiatus and did quick searches and reads and went the stack Mastery route. People in LFRs have been telling me that I should go Intell Intell Intell for Normals and Mastery for heroics.

What should I do?

My Armory:

eu.battle[dot]net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Cptundapants/advanced

My WoL:

worldoflogs[dot]com/reports/rt-582ybenq2166h5i9/dashboard/?s=726&e=1000

spirit to where you feel comfortable, then mastery. there's a couple haste breakpoints you should be aware of, 3.4k and 7.1k iirc.
    There's a Holy Paladin sticky in the paladin forum.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Int is nice when you need raw healing in 10 man, say you are solohealing stuff or are very undergeared(like cutting edge progression guilds were). However, the more healing you add(either by adding a 3rd healer or more gear), the stronger mastery gets. Generally the advice for 10 man from me is, always go mastery. Pick your own amount of spirit you feel comfortable by, then go full mastery. Once you've got enough gear you can go and reforge for certain haste breakpoints, but I would not do that untill at least most of your gear is hc ToT/flex/normal SoO is(545ish).

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pants/advanced
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-58...?s=1667&e=2103

the logs in links.

Also an advice: never listen to anything in lfr if you want to stay sane.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    Int is nice when you need raw healing in 10 man, say you are solohealing stuff or are very undergeared(like cutting edge progression guilds were). However, the more healing you add(either by adding a 3rd healer or more gear), the stronger mastery gets. Generally the advice for 10 man from me is, always go mastery. Pick your own amount of spirit you feel comfortable by, then go full mastery. Once you've got enough gear you can go and reforge for certain haste breakpoints, but I would not do that untill at least most of your gear is hc ToT/flex/normal SoO is(545ish).

Much appreciated! I'll keep doing what I'm doing then.

Depends on what's your healing partner and what healing style your implementing. For 10 mans healing mostly through EF seems to be stronger in most fights, in that case int and haste breakpoints are pretty important since EF's HoT isn't affected by mastery. Mastery will always be your best secondary stat after that tho. Just pick a haste breakpoint depending on your gear reforge to it and then gem for int/mastery. When gemming respect the socket bonus, gemming full mastery while diresgarding int doesn't work so well.