Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidd View Post
    Pre order = Beta access?
    very likely, similar to the annual pass beta access. You commit yourself to the game and get beta. Inviting people in waves over the course of the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by autopsy View Post
    very likely, similar to the annual pass beta access. You commit yourself to the game and get beta. Inviting people in waves over the course of the beta.
    Well I am not going to digitally pre-order. I want to do what I always do get my collectors edition from my favourite game store. If they going to give preference to people who have purchased the pre-order into the beta I will be pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Any word on how crafters will obtain the patterns for the next line of crafted PvP gear next session?
    There will not be a set of crafted PvP gear for the new season. (holinka)
    Am I the only one with mixed feelings about this?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    TESO will prolly be F2P by the time WOD comes out anyway, another new mmo the wow skyfallers come out ive seen videos of it on youtube looks very boring tbh not much colour in the game.

and this is what pisses me off apparently we cant get new PVP gear off celestials seriously

1. give us a rushed new season
    2. its the same fucking armor
    3. you make it harder for us to get it

Quote Originally Posted by drhovertop View Post
    Warlords of Draenor's release date is pretty low on ESO's laundry list of problems.
    And similarly TESO's release date is not even on Blizzard's radar for releasing WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

When do you guys think they will allow you to pre order it? I am guessing in a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Any word on how crafters will obtain the patterns for the next line of crafted PvP gear next session?
    Not really because blizzard was lazy as hell this new arena season they didnt even bother updating the last season expac gear because it would take too many resources. They could have easily done at LEAST a color change but instead they just swap the colors between horde and alliance that are already there. Its simple as changing items you can buy for your faction and putting them in the vendor.. ultimate lazy mode. If they had to add the crafting patterns it would be too much work and take away a possible raid tier in WoD Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    There could be a vendor selling starter gear for gold.

the pvp answers are embarrassing, even as someone who never engage in pvp content.

Quote Originally Posted by autopsy View Post

Then why does it feel like we saw way more at the MoP announcement than Warlords? I guess they had two starter zones done or something? I didn't watch it, but that was pretty much it wasn't it? The models which have been advertised as a selling point aren't finished, allegedly. And after blizzcon it seemed like we got a pretty steady supply of information. All we're getting lately is just teasers it seems. And even those are biweekly at best.

Anyone willing to make an educated guess on how long it'll be until the next patch (and the free 90 boost) comes? I'm genuinely curious, but I'm terrible at figuring shit like this out.

Also, that fan art is amazing and they are from Charlotte. Whoa. Makes me wish I had somekind of artistic ability!

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    Anyone willing to make an educated guess on how long it'll be until the next patch (and the free 90 boost) comes? I'm genuinely curious, but I'm terrible at figuring shit like this out.
    Before the end of the month. But I don't think the level 90 boost will be in it.

end of this month or first week march I think is when the 90 boost will be available or WoD preorders

Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    Then why does it feel like we saw way more at the MoP announcement than Warlords? I guess they had two starter zones done or something? I didn't watch it, but that was pretty much it wasn't it? The models which have been advertised as a selling point aren't finished, allegedly. And after blizzcon it seemed like we got a pretty steady supply of information. All we're getting lately is just teasers it seems. And even those are biweekly at best.
    I think we actually got several shots of up to 5 zones in the trailer if I'm not mistaken.

Pre-ordering this as soon as possible. Pls get rid of MoP and bring us to Draenor!

Finally, WoW is starting to resemble Warcraft again.

After a whole expansion filled with Kung Fu Pandas and Pokemon, I really never believed that this day would come.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    Finally, WoW is starting to resemble Warcraft again.

After a whole expansion filled with Kung Fu Pandas and Pokemon, I really never believed that this day would come.
    It's always resembled it, if you weren't so focused on two small parts of an expansion - which sorry to burst your bubble, will also be in WoD - then you'd see that. I'd say grow up, but it sounds more like you're just trying to be some super-manly guy and having "Pandas" and Pokemon in a game somehow make you less manly. Pokemon was awesome, I still watch the shit out of that and I'm willing to bet MOST people born late 80s/early 90s will still hold nostalgia over it. Pandaren, just go play Warcraft and stop making yourself look silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Pre-ordering this as soon as possible. Pls get rid of MoP and bring us to Draenor!
    Are you sure about that sport? Think about it,without Pandaria there is no Draenor,we need the MoP events for Draenor to happen!