Become the Manipulator

Hey we're close to a kill on Heroic Paragons 25, I'm assigned to pick up Kaz'tik's paragon power. Is there anything to it besides just slamming it on cooldown? It seemed to start small and molt later is there anything that triggers that like a boss dying?

It's pretty much a waste of time picking it up. Attacks the wrong target, takes damage from Whirling / other damage effects, dies pretty quickly, on top of that it only does like 200k a pop. :|
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Apparently it does benefit from a BM hunter's pet damage mastery though, so you can get a little more out of it if you have one of those. But yeah, pretty underwhelming, just like most of the abilities you steal.

I found that other than Swarmkeepers ( the one I regularly ue), Dissectors ( tank scorpions with insane vengenance? yes please!) and Korvens abilities the others are extremely situational while the one Windreaver has is an utter bullsh*t ( who would ever use that?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    I found that other than Swarmkeepers ( the one I regularly ue), Dissectors ( tank scorpions with insane vengenance? yes please!) and Korvens abilities the others are extremely situational while the one Windreaver has is an utter bullsh*t ( who would ever use that?)
    Hisek's Aim can be quite powerful for a Lust/Hero push on Xaril, but I don't think it's worth casting past that. (Swarmkeepers)

I'm also a big fan of the blood orbs from Skeer's paragon power. They do a large chunk of healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrys View Post
    Hisek's Aim can be quite powerful for a Lust/Hero push on Xaril, but I don't think it's worth casting past that. (Swarmkeepers)
    You are daft if you don't see the benefit of a %damage taken increase on a 1min cd, especially in a 25man environment, the ability is worth like 700k dps for 10 seconds and does considerable damage just on use.

OT: the pet is extremely weak, but are you really going to turn down free extra damage on a fight you are progresing on?