Season 14 Ending Questions

With season 14 ending I have a couple questions from things i have heard.

I currently have one toon in conquest gear but am currently working on my alts. I have been farming honor since i just hit 90 on them. People are saying that farming honor for the honor gear is pointless (which is what i was doing). So far out of everyone 50/50 have said the current conquest gear is going to be able to be bought with honor points and the other say its not. All this happens on Tuesday.

Will the current conquest gear be able to be bought with honor points ?

Should i keep farming honor on my other two alts then on/after Tuesday buy the conquest gear if its available for honor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Correct, Tuesday after the new patch goes Live, You can buy All 522 ilvl gear with Honor, Except Weapons, I believe they still have the 7250 cap for MIN honor gained this season.

ok cool so should i continue to farm the honor but wait till tuesday to use it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    At the end of the season, Conquest Points will be converted into Honor Points, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted into in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point. There are a few other things to keep in mind once the season ends:

The Honor Points cap will remain at 4,000.
    All Season 14 items will have their costs converted into Honor Points equivalent to their previous Conquest Points cost, with the exception of any items that have a rating requirement.
    Season 14 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
    From PvP Season Ending Soon

If you farm honour cap now you will be able to buy two items as soon as the servers are up. I always do it but it really doesn't matter though.