Question Potential bottlenecking on my system?

Hey guys, quick question. Recently I've been trying to look into upgrading parts of my computer I feel like it's bottlenecking somewhere but I just don't know enough to know where it might be. Below are my specs:

CPU: Intel i7 3770K
    Colling: Hydro Series H80 Liquid Cooler
    GPU: GeForce GTX 680
    Motherboard: ASRock H77 Pro4-M
    RAM: Kingston 1600MHz DDR3 PC3-12800 32GB
    Display: 2x (once in a while 3x when I'm not doing much) Asus VS278's
    SSD: Samsung 840 PRO (500GB)
    PSU: Seasonic 620W
    Windows 7 64-bit

I don't do too much other than play WoW, the occasional Skyrim (defaulted to Medium after running the initial check), Dark Souls, and some other things. As far as I know, nothing to intensive. Generally I dip down to < 30FPS on Ultra settings in WoW sitting in the Shrine or Stormwind which kind of boggles me a bit. I do keep WoW in a fullscreen borderless window for an easier time working on my other monitor as well as only keeping it a 1x Multisampling and 2x Anisotropic Filtering. I recently gave the 334.67 Beta driver a spin to see if that did anything but as of now nothing. And as far as OS clutter, I just reinstalled maybe 2-3 months ago and haven't done much due to work/moving.

I should mention I'm not one for overclocking but if it might have a dramatic impact I'll have to try and do some learning on that topic.

Thanks in advance for any help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless a piece of hardware is malfunctioning, your system is fine. Part of the problem is the fact that your CPU isn't overclocked... which you can't do much about, since you somehow got the wrong motherboard for that =/. WoW's performance (especially in Raids/Heavy player areas like Shrine/SW) are CPU based. I have a 3570K @ 4.5ghz) and a nvidia 660 and get better results, largely because of the CPU speed.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Thanks chazus. I didn't build this myself so compatibility isn't something I looked at myself... not that I would know much more about that anyway. In terms of a motherboard, I could potentially get one that replaced if I really wanted to, correct? I guess I would need to find one that would be compatible with everything I currently have which shouldn't be to hard as other than the CPU socket things should be fairly similar between most. On the other hand I could be completely wrong about that lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could get a new motherboard to support overclocking.. But at the stage you're at now, I would wait until you're ready to do a full upgrade.. board AND cpu, and just deal with what you have now.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab