Need help with mumble ASAP

My mumble keeps kicking me off for high control channel latency. The issue sometimes settles down for a period of a few hours before kicking back up again for a period of time. When it kicks me somtimes it takes a while to connect again or doesn't connect at all. This process cycles and I cannot figure out why! I have talked to some of my tech savy friends have gone through a lot of the basic and intermediate fixes to see if the issue stops but it hasn't.

Some info:
    Started happening when I put together my new computer which itself has no issues as far as I am aware.

When Pinging the IP of the server I have a steady ms, no spikes.

I have portforwarded the ports of the guild mumble

The issue seems to only be on our guild's mumble but may have the issue on others as I have not been on other mumbles for an extended period of time. Ping sits at ~76ms on a few different mumble servers and I can connect instantly. On ours I start at around ~145ms and it steadily climbs till it sits at around 1k or jumps up to 10k and starts the chain kicking

I'm given the message "Server connection failed: The remote host closed the connection." when kicked.

Here is the info tab showing the latency: http://gyazo.com/3079521304996e34aef8b4d911c46c26

Any suggestions? I have no idea what to do or whats causing it! Plus google doesn't really bring up anything about fixing control channel latency.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, when you ping, you ping the server itself and when you use mumble it's a bit different than just pinging. It could be the server itself, could be your PC or anything in between.
    From the screenshot it looks like the control package is having issues, while voice package is ok. Digging around the network confirms my suspicions, that it's the servers fault.
    Who is hosting the mumble server? Is it public or private?
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    New version of Mumble just out v.1.2.5, try that.