Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    priest elves, because pexing priest is so boring

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna level a male gnome Mage to 60-70 with tailoring and enchanting before the boost comes out so I can get the profession boost.
    I might change the race/professions but definitely gonna make Mage my main in WoD

Monk Shaman

I had a bowl of nails for breakfast......without any milk.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    probably a warlock. I'm not sure what race yet.
    Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

--Auron, Final Fantasy X

an Horde DK, haven't thought about race yet.

My main is a DK, I have all classes on Horde side and some on alliance. I've been willing to get a second Horde DK for optimisation purposes for a while now but I can't be bothered to level the guy.

Deleted
    Tauren Shaman, it's been level 63 for about 4 years

Either Priest, Hunter or DK, have not decided race and gender yet x)

Deleted
    A Gnome. No idea what class - I just want the achievement for having a top level Alliance and Horde char.

Deleted
    I will boost an orc hunter.

If the female trolls looks anything like high priestess mar'li, than i will make a female troll druid. Otherwise a rogue (most likely undead).

Priest. haven't decided on which race, it's the only 90 I don't have.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Another kind of thread that needs to be desperately merged, because somebody pops it up again every week.

But ey..who can resist to post the same info 10 times and up their postcount everytime? Certainly not me.

Shaman at 87, hunter at 81, every other classa t 90. Hum..probably hunter or none. They are so close and I like levelling.
    I'd probably go with the shaman tbh, the hunter has so much mobility they level at breakneck speeds.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be a rogue, for the sole purpose of farming junk boxes. I'll probably delete it after that.

I just can't stomach levelling one, they're agonizingly painful to play.

probably a alliance monk i'm not completely sure which race yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably a male gnome warlock since warlock is the only class i have never been bothered to level

Deleted
    Alliance something.... Depends how I feel, how Rp on servers is holding up and how the final models turn out

At this point I'm thinking a horde monk or horde Pandaren of a class I already have at 90. But I don't want a Pandaren monk, so that means a Pandaren Mage or a different race of the monk class. Maybe female Orc or troll.

most likey ill boost my lvl85 priest i cant stand lvling anymore plus iheard you get a maxxed prof if your char boosted is lvl 60 atleast ftw

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I'm gonna do the only sane thing: Send a statement to Blizzard that boosting isn't accepted, by refraining from using my boost.
    i highly doubt that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    If I come back, probably my orc shaman, though I could go with my troll druid, not certain yet.
    druid ftw!imho if your coming back he would be a perfect come back char.

10+ Year Old Account
    undead warlock. he is my first ever char. but i just can't get myself to level him from lvl 32
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    Having problems deciding what i'll boost. I have been a rogue since pre-tbc and i haven't played WoW for about a year. When i return i think i might actually switch as i am dead tired of doing dps. I love stealth, however, so i am considering my druid since i like the tanking and healing specs. Only problem is that my druid has dual gathering professions so unless the 90 boost gives full professions too i might just go and farm it all up instead of insta-90ing it.

Other characters i have considered would be my warrior or priest, they have the healing and tanking specs i like the most but i dislike their dps specs should i have to do that too. Paladin is another good candidate since i like both the tanking and healing from it. Only problem with these is that they don't have stealth.

So as it looks now - either druid or paladin. I want to see what the new NE and Draenei female models look like first though.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a hard choice for me because Ive always been really satisfied with my main shaman and never ever felt the urge to level any other class besides DK to 90. I might be boosting my second shaman and specialize in enhancement, probably making it a tauren. Im also considering giving druid a try, being the only other class that can melee and spellcast.
    HEROES NEVER DIE