Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Just ignore all the internet warriors, usually get's them even more mad though hehe pretty funny to watch.
    The thing is though as a community we shouldnt propegate such bad behavior. Internet warriors should be put in their place.
    Hi

Deleted
    You wont get abused if you know the tacs.

It is actually required of the tank(in some fights) to know when to taunt and what adds to hold on to. If you as a minimun know this then you wont be cussed at.

I can honstly say i have never recieved abuse from tanking lfr, because i only tank bosses where i know the tacs.

You will be verbally abused, blamed, etc. in LFR. Just accept it.

If you don't get any of those in a run, then you can be happy and surprised. That's the easiest way to get through it. Also, people out gear the content so much now that it makes it much more difficult on new tanks (that mage hitting 500k+ right off the bat on a boss, blowing every cool down, and then promptly causing you to lose aggro).

At this point, unless you have Timeless Isle tanking gear, I wouldn't even think about attempting LFR. It would be far too frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    The thing is though as a community we shouldnt propegate such bad behavior. Internet warriors should be put in their place.
    They won't learn. They would have by now, if they were going to at all.