Deleted

Weak Auras Attack Power Progress Bar

Hey Guys,

I am working on my newly dinged monk (my first Melle DPS that I have actually played passed levelling to max level).

I am using Weak Auras Progress bars to track my Energy, Tiger Power Up Time, Tigereye Brew Stacks and Usage etc.

I use Tell Me when to show me Potion Timers, Trinket Procs, Bloodlust etc

But I would like a Weak Auras Progress bar that I can configure to track my Attack Power, is this possible?

So raid buffed but under no procs I have 40,000 attack power, I would like a progress bar that starts at 40,000 attack power and fills up to 60,000 attack power, I think this would let me use my Tigereye Brew better, than I currently am.

I could not work out how to do this, I could be missing something though as there are obviously a lot of options in Weak Auras.

Thanks in advance!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    dKZmcaGnvLMjKQMne)wk3gulIsPVPsoVkStkvTxLDtL9J8truddLgNk6AQunurPblz4eCqrXPuPCmI6CQkUkrQwkLIwSiy5O6Hej9uHLjc9CkMirktLqtgftN0RfjELiLldCDO2iLkJcszZuY2Pu4ZqYSevnnI47qQ8mIe)vez0QQA8QQCjrs3su50u19ePALGCyv5Xs1tEIlGxWSGzIl(LSLLbOZUCsUoVZEDD)(3Zlz5VNZkNePSq5EuOa8jUqpeal6yJ2Gx0XgTbNKEiawy0NInl6yJ2GLgM)uFZTWc76QV5q7gbrfvurfsR)qOkt28ujGGn5Pc27WgQsNkP78AgvF9uY2qhGJMTciVda32BeevurfviT(dHQoMZboLQ0PktwQsJkbeSHQ0Oc27WgcIkQOIkoqXChvDmNdCAEQ(YYYYMNkzcc4yw0XgTbVWc76QV5q7gbrfvurfhOyUJkLJbeeWXqqeebrqeebTO)h0tzbwG5PGfDSrBWj93ZawOEyaZ0fmEJaY7qe8trpWsxKQWcK2JzIl4neWexaJru)eNoD6cFV5wclCyyrUhfka3m7LxCKSLLbOZUCFyzVKptK9sY5L8j75SYj5ZcoaLV5epealEy(lHhFbJ3iG8oeb)uB6r9xxKQUWZSqQyJ2GZKD6cZcEIFwyJzVSez2PBa
    Could change the event to something like PLAYER_LOGIN but it should work at least. If you want to increase your AP just look under the duration custom tab and change 60k with whatever.
    Last edited by suprep; 2014-02-10 at 04:39 PM.
    Retired in WoD

Deleted
    Thanks, will check it out when I get back home!