Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Some comic relief: Terrorists blow themselves up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-midd...4#TWEET1039811

derp

As Meteoria pointed out, the title should specify "Terrorists accidently blow themselves up."

Hilarious update:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/11/wo...=tw-share&_r=0

The guy was a fucking suicide bomber instructor and he blew up his class.
    Last edited by diddle; 2014-02-10 at 09:11 PM.

Deleted
    Terrorists blow themselves up a lot, some are called suicide bombers for a reason.

Deleted
    Damn that's a weird ass Avatar you got right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Terrorists blow themselves up a lot, some are called suicide bombers for a reason.
    Touche good sir, I would change the title and shake your hand if I could.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Greenbean View Post
    The ass isn't weird, it's the belly/face!

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Greenbean View Post
    Says the monstrous, mutant, humanoid green bean.

Wasn't there something similar to this on 1000 Ways To Die? Couple of terrorists were getting a briefcase bomb ready, but they had it set to go off at a certain time, except that Daylight Savings Time screwed that up and made it blow up in their faces.

edit: Yep, there's the video. "Tali-Bombed" was the name of the episode. I still crack up every time I watch that. They set the bomb to go off at 1:45 (1 hour from current time, which was 12:45), and they were going to leave it at a police station. But, Daylight Savings Time took effect, and the timer was apparently set to automatically adjust for DST, which made it already 1:45, and....well, above clip shows the results.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-02-10 at 06:33 PM.

Karma got em before they even left this life!

Currently Playing: Eldevin

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Deleted
    On topic, I'm afraid I sort of like this as well. The more terrorists that die without taking anyone with em, the better.

Reminds me of the scene from the comedy movie "Four Lions" where the Muslum Extremists were egging on one of their brothers who was carrying volatile explosives for their bombs they wanted to make.

Deleted
    "Video not available in my country"

I'm in England you fucking twats.

Hilarious update:

The guy was a suicide bomb instructor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Hilarious update:

The guy was a suicide bomb instructor.
    Clearly this guy was fantastic at his job then.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't comic relief. It is people dying. Terrorist or not, death is never something we should celebrate.

Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    This isn't comic relief. It is people dying. Terrorist or not, death is never something we should celebrate.
    Terrorists aren't people. As long as no people got injured, we can celebrate and mock all we want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    Terrorists aren't people. As long as no people got injured, we can celebrate and mock all we want.
    I share no love for terrorists but they are still people. You're going down a dangerous road.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Shame on you.
    Come on.

Would you prefer that they had not blown themselves up so they could go on to finish and use their training?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I share no love for terrorists but they are still people. You're going down a dangerous road.
    Nope, they abandoned their right to be called people the moment they decided to dedicate their lives to kill and harm innocents.

Deleted

Shame on you.
    It's not their death that's funny, it's the irony of their death that is funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    Nope, they abandoned their right to be called people the moment they decided to dedicate their lives to kill and harm innocents.
    Fortunately the UN disagrees with you. People have killed each other for a long time now, i'd say that in almost every country their history is plagued with deeds done past which involved the murder of innocents but we don't say they aren't human do we?

Also killing a person doesn't suddenly change their entire biological construction to suddenly be "not human", being human after all is a biological thing.