Thread: WoD Preorder

WoD Preorder

So with the new PvP season coming next week as well as the patch where they tested the level 90 character boost labeled as release candidate, who thinks that WoD preorders for the free boost to 90 will be next week as well? If not when do you think it will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    So with the new PvP season coming next week as well as the patch where they tested the level 90 character boost labeled as release candidate, who thinks that WoD preorders for the free boost to 90 will be next week as well? If not when do you think it will be?
    More than likely its next week that we get all the info and release date possibly.

I'm pretty sure it will all happen in the next couple weeks. With the size of their team for this xpac being so big I'm sure a 3 month beta would be enough. I've always said june for a release date and I still feel pretty confident.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    More than likely its next week that we get all the info and release date possibly.
    No way we're getting a release date when beta hasn't even begun.

We'll get beta info at most. It may even start that day.

just a few questions:

will we still get the boost even if we do not pre-order?
    will we get the boost now if we pre-order?
    do i have to pre-order on battle.net if i want to have the boost or does it work when i order at amazon?

Would be awesome if we did!

Quote Originally Posted by reyu View Post
    just a few questions:

do i have to pre-order on battle.net if i want to have the boost or does it work when i order at amazon?
    -You get the boost when you buy WoD, doesn't matter when.
    -I think you will get it before WoD launches yes.
    -It doesn't matter where you get WoD from, it's as soon as you attach the license to your BNet.

^Going off what I've gleaned anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    -You get the boost when you buy WoD, doesn't matter when.
    -I think you will get it before WoD launches yes.
    -It doesn't matter where you get WoD from, it's as soon as you attach the license to your BNet.

^Going off what I've gleaned anyway.
    ok thanks a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reyu View Post
    just a few questions:

I believe everyone is getting the boost, it's just if you pre-order you get it as soon as the transaction is complete. I'm sure the pre-order thing will work like other games, you get a receipt and a code that you input to b.net for the boost.

I doubt we'll get beta news until AT LEAST the end of the month, but I could be pleasantly surprised. Pre-orders most likely will coincide with beta, not that particular patch. Most likely just getting the technical aspects out of the way early.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."