Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bliz does have something to gain, please re-read the main post.
    I am not trolling, I have 11 90s and just want to utilize (in a way) the 8-9 90s I invested time/money in but not enjoy playing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahmee View Post
    You are not paying for the 90s themselves, you're paying to skip the leveling process up to 90. Buying a level 90 boost is an investment of money vs. your own time.

Blizzard has nothing to gain frm doing what you are suggesting. I find it hard to believe you aren't a troll, but your continued efforts to justify this weak idea are leading me to believe otherwise.

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    I am not trolling, I have 11 90s and just want to utilize (in a way) the 8-9 90s I invested time/money in but not enjoy playing anymore.
    OP, you are saying that Blizzard will gain server space. That's nothing. They are in the business of selling that space - and more importantly, selling the service that uses it - not buying it back.

Doesn't make sense even with your explanation. Sell a lv 90, Blizzard gains money and you save time. Terminating a lv 90 does nothing for Blizzard short of creating work.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

If you have 11x 90's that you self-admittedly "do not play anymore" then just delete them and make something else?

Server space. Yes, you've said that. Trust me, that's not even remotely relevant given Blizz's resources.

If you don't like your 8-9 90s you've leveled, find a way to like them. Try different specs, PvP, PvE, whatever works. Otherwise, they'll just sit there and become bank toons/gatherer toons.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Or, Or I could go, do something productive, or earn 15 bucks in an hour doing really anything else
    At the same time, there isn't an age requirement or 'work' factor associated with leveling.

You're having fun and getting free gametime.

Doubt i'd be easy for 7 million WoW players to get $15 an hour jobs.

Easy or impossible... hue
    “It is either easy or impossible.” - Salvador Dali

WoW characters:
    Blitzo[Warrior] -Rex[Hunter] -Jax [Warlock] -
    Gluttony [Mage]

That is one thing I enjoy about EVE, farming and trading in-game to buy game time

Blizzard could not possibly make it work, look at what the AH/GAH did to Diablo III.