Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Its like Frostwhisper EU doesnt even exist ffs.

Is the Garrison art coming next Tuesday? I thought it was today

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    Is the Garrison art coming next Tuesday? I thought it was today
    It's today (so they said) but it's still early (6am Blizzard HQ time right now). I would think it will come out anytime between before noon.

Deleted
    ''Love is in the Air once again, at least until February 24! It appears that nothing has changed this year, but you can still run the Crown Chemical Co. encounter every day for a chance at the Big Love Rocket though! ''

It's a very very small chance to get that rocket.
    the Big Love Rocket (1 in 3,333)

Deleted
    Rare mount is rare.

And this is why I haven't paid for WoW since September. They can't even be bothered to increase the Ilvl on holiday Items. I wonder how many subscriptions they would keep if they did something so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricksterjim View Post
    And this is why I haven't paid for WoW since September. They can't even be bothered to increase the Ilvl on holiday Items. I wonder how many subscriptions they would keep if they did something so simple.

If people unsubscribe or subscribe because of something like a holiday event not giving 500+ ilvl... I'm glad those players aren't playing anymore.

If people unsubscribe or subscribe because of something like a holiday event not giving 500+ ilvl... I'm glad those players aren't playing anymore.
    For me, Holiday events weren't the straw that broke the horse's back, but it definitely was one of the contributing factors to that poor horse. Sure, they put most of their resources into raids. But raids become stale after a month. Where's the incentive to log in? How many more years do we have to look at that same stupid tent at DMF under construction??? "We know you guys want more content, so here's another Blizzard store pet!!!"

Why does it only drop i480 necklace ? i480 is useless, you can go to Timeless Isle, and walk around for 30 seconds and get a i496 item, and upgrade to i535 with another drop.

The whole 5man Dungeon thing in MoP or WoW overall is screwed up. By the time the final Raid patch comes out, those 5man dungeons are dropping crappy gear, and very outdated. Those dungeons were designed around 5.1 gear, but with patch 5.4 and gear drops of i572, the i450's in 5man dungeons are stupid.

Why doesn't Blizzard upgrade gear stats on dungeon drops with each new major patch release ? When Patch 5.4 released, all the dungeon drops should have been bumped up from the original i450 level, to like i516 / i522, and also make the bosses tougher and harder overall.

Glad they nerf all moving and casting, wouldn't wanna have fun or anything. Also, update holiday events. They are worthless for people to do now, same old quests and garbage loot. At least give out raid finder ilvl loot for alts lol

It's becoming more and more apparent that this edition of Blizzard developers have little to no clue about what is fun game play. ilvl 480, removing casting while moving /sigh.
    D3 is also suffering from this myopic development.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Glad they nerf all moving and casting, wouldn't wanna have fun or anything. Also, update holiday events. They are worthless for people to do now, same old quests and garbage loot. At least give out raid finder ilvl loot for alts lol
    Play melee much? Some of us melee would like to actually hit our targets in pvp. Casters aren't casters if they don't have to actually cast anything.
    Don't forget the nerf to interrupts and cast speed debuffs, so this is a good time to nerf instant casts.

Deleted
    That's not what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by rogas View Post
    Sure take away elemental shamans their casting-lightning- bold-on-move. After 10 years of wow, turn them back to being a stupid gun turret. Let's go back to the days in which this one target caster (without decent multi-dot capabilities) becomes a sitting duck again in pvp.

Really, let's make elemental shamans the most boring static game charakter ever build in the entire mmo history! .... Crap times ahead i guess...
    Shadow Priests say hello...

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

I honestly think their design goals are going backwards re:cast on the move. I think the KJC style "cast your low rotation on the move but your big damage spells/resource users require standing still" makes the most sense. SWG is so fucking awkward I almost never use it on my Shaman. You don't want to use it because hey, you might need it more a few seconds later and it has a serious CD. Really clumsy solution.

When I played a Warlock with KJC it was like having the chains lifted off my shoulders.

Way to take the most shallow interpretation. If you are still logging on to repeat the same dailies, do outdated holidays with ilvl drops below trash in the Isle and try to raid, I feel sorry for your RL social life.

I played through a Garrosh kill, then realized I had absolutely nothing to look forward to for the next 6-8 months at least. I have already spent countless hours trying to farm old content gear/mounts/pets. Those I do not have I have given up on as a waste of my time. Why gear my alts in Raids if their gear will be replaced, why do the same dailies again and again and why pay $15 a month to literally fly in circles in the vale while I wait/hope for enough ppl to be on to raid (cause pugging a raid hurts soooo bad).

My statement generalizes the way in which Blizzard treats its customers. We are paying $15 a month for current content, not for the Xpac. The Xpac will cost you $49.95+, that is what should be paying for it. My $15 should be used to continue to provide content for the current expansion along with the customer service etc. When Blizz starts focusing on the next xpac, my $15 a month is stolen from current gameplay to float the next Xpac, thus I am being forced to pay for content I may not even purchase.

So I choose to cancel my subscription. I may or may not come back with the next xpac. Additionally, I will probably be offered nice incentives to come back, like free gameplay, mounts, pets etc. While you devoted players who payed $15 a month for no new content, will get nothing. (I am jaded cause in the past I played constantly and got pissed when the players who stuck around got nothing)

Quote Originally Posted by Tricksterjim View Post
    Way to take the most shallow interpretation. If you are still logging on to repeat the same dailies, do outdated holidays with ilvl drops below trash in the Isle and try to raid, I feel sorry for your RL social life.

I played through a Garrosh kill, then realized I had absolutely nothing to look forward to for the next 6-8 months at least. I have already spent countless hours trying to farm old content gear/mounts/pets. Those I do not have I have given up on as a waste of my time. Why gear my alts in Raids if their gear will be replaced, why do the same dailies again and again and why pay $15 a month to literally fly in circles in the vale while I wait/hope for enough ppl to be on to raid (cause pugging a raid hurts soooo bad).

My statement generalizes the way in which Blizzard treats its customers. We are paying $15 a month for current content, not for the Xpac. The Xpac will cost you $49.95+, that is what should be paying for it. My $15 should be used to continue to provide content for the current expansion along with the customer service etc. When Blizz starts focusing on the next xpac, my $15 a month is stolen from current gameplay to float the next Xpac, thus I am being forced to pay for content I may not even purchase.

So I choose to cancel my subscription. I may or may not come back with the next xpac. Additionally, I will probably be offered nice incentives to come back, like free gameplay, mounts, pets etc. While you devoted players who payed $15 a month for no new content, will get nothing. (I am jaded cause in the past I played constantly and got pissed when the players who stuck around got nothing)
    Perfect post, and sums up WoW. LFR SoO is like going to the dentist, so painful. Flex of Regular with a good Guild is a lot more fun, but never easy getting the schedule down for everyone, so finding that good 10man Regular group for SoO can take a while.

We pay $15 / month for content, but where is that $15 per month going at the long drought of NOTHINGNESS between final patch and new expansion ? End of Cat to beginning of MoP was 10 months of NOTHING new, almost a full year with the same old stuff, and we are paying $15 for what during that time ?. And now patch 5.4 released in September, with nothing new until this Summer / Fall with WoD, will be another year or so with nothing new.

And then they ask $49 for a new expansion ? WTF. I think my $150 I spent over those 10 months of nothing new should be covering the cost of the expansion.

Right now MoP is at that dead time. The last Raid patch was released 5 months ago, and SoO is getting stale and boring. I run my weekly old Raids for Transmog and mounts on Tuesdays / Wednesdays, but even that is getting old after so many weeks doing the same thing with no drops.