Poll: Least Favorite class to level?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Many are tedious, but rogues are #1 due to their tediousness actually causes a much slower leveling experience compared to the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    id say rogue, because when i did it i feelt really weak and had to stop to eat between every other mob

edit: a word

Anyone who says rogue clearly doesn't adopt a "red equals dead" mentality.

Rogue is by far the MOST fun class to level if you enjoy PvP in any capacity. It was an absolute blast, and the only class I didn't feel a moment of tedium.

Kill any opposite faction player as soon as you see them, and you never get tired of questing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragashii View Post
    Nothing is more boring to level than a mage. Oh my god they are absolutely horrible to level. All you do is press 1 button all the way to level cap, and I leveled a paladin in BC. Casters in general are just so boring to play.
    You sound terrible at WoW, if you truly believe its just 1 button all the way to levelcap.

The amount of stupidity you read on these forums daily is amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    Many are tedious, but rogues are #1 due to their tediousness actually causes a much slower leveling experience compared to the others.
    What tediousness? When was the last time you played a Rogue?

SnD + Recuperate are up 100% of the time thanks to Glyph of Deadly Momentum, and with Mutilate spec, you don't even need to really stealth at all. Just walk up to something, Mutilate twice, Rupture/Envenom and it's over. Hell, the most tedious part about leveling a Rogue is getting your 5pt Recuperate rolling; everything dies too fast to build 5cp.

So you're basically playing a character with a constant healing stream coming in of 4% HP every 3 seconds, you kill mobs within a couple seconds of the opener, you never have to stop to cast and almost never even have to stop moving.