Deleted

Shadowmourne Solo Patch 5.4

First things first:
    I'll be doing Frost Infusion today, hopefully. Quick question: When do I have to equip Shadow's Edge?
    a.) During the entire encounter
    b.) During frost breaths
    c.) Just to finish off Sindy

Now to share some experience form yesterday:

Festergut Blood:
    Seems difficult to solo. The interwebz are full of information what will and what won't work. Fact: You can't remove Gastric bloat stacks by any means. So you'll die at the 2 minutes mark. I wasn't able to pull the required DPS so I got a mate helping me. However I forgot to control a Plaque Scientist.

Unholy infusion:
    OK I tried this for 3 hours. What I did was control a plaque scientist, DPS until about 50%, drink the abomination potion, pop army. Then I sucked up slime to 100% and infused. After that upon exiting the abomination putricide kept despawning for some reason unclear to me. I should notice that army expired that time around as well although I already optimized uptime by first drinking the potion und then channeling the army. So I got a mate in again. In that try I was unable to exit the abomination after infusing. Leave vehicle button always resulted in "I can't do that right now". This wasn't a problem however as abomination despawns for phase 3 anyway.

Blood Infusion:
    I did this with two more people, paladin and priest. Most sources on the web say you need to be second on aggrotable to get essence of the blood queen. This seems outdated. In our first try the paladin got the essence when he was first and I was second on threatmeter. In our second try I was first and also got the essence. I then bit the priest who got himself killed standing in purple fire. Raise ally on him and bit him again and got himself killed again. Third bite went to paladin all the while we got Lanathel low and killed her within seconds of the third bite.

Congrats. Im stuck on blood. Gonna try it again seeing as you managed with 3. Last few times I tried I couldnt get it to stack/would lose it etc during fight.

Fester I found easy with a plague scientist on normal. You can use army to take the first stack, and anti magic shield stops a stack but wont clear it. Allows you to draw out the stacks.
    Last edited by Dazu; 2014-02-11 at 09:07 AM.

When I did it I just had shadow's edge on for the 4 breaths needed then just killed her with my real weapon.
    Last edited by Sarix; 2014-02-11 at 09:07 AM. Reason: 4 breaths whoops

For Blood Infusion, I helped a friend 2 man it yesterday.

Him DK, me warlock with the Sacrificial Dagger.

He gets bitten -> Bites me, I use dagger and SS myself.
    Get her low on health.
    He bites me again -> I kill myself via Life Tap and Immo. He Raise Ally's me.
    One more bite and finish her off.

10+ Year Old Account